Converting bucket from pin on to SSQA, got a question.

/ Converting bucket from pin on to SSQA, got a question. #1  

J.Wal

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota Grand L3130
Ok folks. Need some feedback. Converting my pin on bucket to SSQA. We have cut the factory pin mounts off the bicker and I have mocked the universal plate in place.

In the photos you can see the white line on the bucket. That represents the level the top and bottom pin mounts were located on factory mounts. Now that I have the plate in place it looks best with the pins about 3” lower than where they were on the original mount.

Will this cause any issues with digging. Best I can tell I will be just fine with this location but never done one and don’t want to have to cut welds later if I can address it now.

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

/ Converting bucket from pin on to SSQA, got a question. #2  
Looks to be similar to the way mine sits, I don't see anything wrong with the placement myself..

/ Converting bucket from pin on to SSQA, got a question.
Found a video by everything attachments. It explained you want to be 2” higher than the loader arms when sitting on the ground. Mine ended up being 18” off ground plus 2” so 20” is my location.

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

/ Converting bucket from pin on to SSQA, got a question. #4  
I understand what EA is saying and why yours MAY be a bit off. It looks like if your bucket is curled all the way up the loader “frame” may be touching/digging into the ground. I’d move the bucket down a bit to make sure the loader frame doesn’t contact the ground under almost any use.

It’s hard to tell from the photos if what I’m describing above is a possible issue.....just a hunch and an idea before you do more than tack it up.

/ Converting bucket from pin on to SSQA, got a question.
Got it done using the reconditions on the everything attachments video.

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg