Cool Nature Photos

/ Cool Nature Photos #321  
That's what I use. Pretty easy and self explanatory.

/ Cool Nature Photos #322  
--------------------

ALL: here's another picture off my laptop and this time taken by another. (can I resize pics if not mine?) somebody had fun that day!!

View attachment 638028
Yes you can but you don't need to resize this one, it is already small at 600x450.

Just double click on it and post it "Large":

00I0I_bcDQGYzZNDJ_600x450.jpg

/ Cool Nature Photos #323  
Not that I am complaining but I NEVER have a thumb to click on. ALL photos show up large all the time.

/ Cool Nature Photos
I think we've found that how photos appear to the end user seems to be very dependent on that users device, browser, settings, astrological sign, and tractor preference. :laughing:

/ Cool Nature Photos #325  
ALL: thanks again for all the help. Alien that is the paint program I used for years, but this dell laptop or maybe it's Microsoft 10 or an old MS office program I use shows this version of Paint. any clues to where the resize feature is? BTW I had to enlist my bride to help me make a screenshot with ONE NOTE that I never use.

paint program screenshot.png

/ Cool Nature Photos #326  
That is not Paint, it is Paint 3D.

Paint should be in your computer.

/ Cool Nature Photos #327  
I opened Paint 3D and found that if you select "Canvas", you can resize:

P3D.PNG

/ Cool Nature Photos #328  
XFax: BINGO you are the MAN!! yep my bad AGAIN. it seems like programs are not highlighted the same as my old eyes are used to. at one time I was a bit ahead of the curve with Computers (had 2 286's on my desks in 1993), and I used to take digital pictures with a Kodak digital that had a docking station, AND I used Photobucket to edit and post links when they first started up their website so my Homes for sale flyers and Craigslist ads would look awesome. that said if you sit still for 5 minutes something else will surely be changed for what some think is better and keeping up with those good and bad ones isn't easy as we get older. Thank you very much for all your help!!!! how does this look?

ALL: here's the same picture of the city sized to 1000/750 so hope it shows up ok on your ipads, cell phones and laptops. I think originally the size was 4800 over something like 3500.

Seattle from Alki June 2019 resized to 1000 750.png

/ Cool Nature Photos #329  
:thumbsup: . Looks good posted "Full Size".

/ Cool Nature Photos #330  
ALL: not that i'm guessing it makes much of a difference, but i also was able to change the sizing using CANVAS in Paint 3d so here's the same picture saved using that method.sorry for cluttering up the thread, but maybe this will help others not only post pictures here, but on other threads too.

thanks again to all of you that helped me find my groove.

Seattle from Alki June 2019 Paint 3d.jpg