Cool Nature Photos

/ Cool Nature Photos #1,861  
WOW! Good use of the points!

I was kinda shocked how many homeless people are on that island. Pretty much every bridge had a family living under each end.

Did you see all the people "fishing" in the parks?

From what I was told, and this may or may not be true, but I was told it, that they can ask you to move along if you're just laying in the park. But they can't ask you to move along if you're fishing. So they all got fishing poles, and lay in the parks near the water.

Is it still like that?

Other than that, we had no concerns. Never got hassled by anyone. Took a lot of limo rides (pre-Uber). We got a wheelchair for my mother in-law and I pushed her halfway across that island! Thank goodness I like her!
Yeah, there are some areas that you definitely don't want to be caught out after dark in.

We visited China town. That was interesting. There was a ton of homeless and everywhere you went it smelt like a public bathroom

Not sure what this dude was on. But he just wandered out into the middle of traffic dancing along to his tunes.

They just camped out in the parks now.

20220922_085416.jpg

/ Cool Nature Photos #1,867  
While mowing this afternoon near woods line,notice 2 cubs watching me didn't see the mother...whew...lesson don't smoke smooth cigar while mowing. ;)

Attachments

• Cubs 9-25-22.JPG
    Cubs 9-25-22.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 68