Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #81  
I just finished plowing what I could...

It would have been hard on a blower anyway- so a blessing I didn't have it and use it.

We put down around eight 12 yard truck loads of 3/4 minus this year on the drive. I had a heck of a time not scraping a LOT of it up with the box blade and bucket. we need a Longer freeze before the rock really gets locked down.
I probably would have impellor rock dinged the unit up and knocked out a vehicle window today.

That's my story and I am sticking with it.

It is almost Thanksgiving and don't want to be a downer on anyone's Holiday.

Lots to be Thankful For

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #82  
You are a consumer that has made a high cost purchase that has been burned by bad business practices.

Your almost at $8000.00, I would still ask for a full refund and place an order with another dealer as
they have done you no good. They have no interest in making a promise and delivering more.
My vote is still for a pronovost-even a simple wider puma or a John Deere.
I really don't think it is the dealers fault. I do think the order and batch system could be improved though.

The dealer is somewhat at the distribution centers mercy, at least that is how it looks to me.

The Gal that ordered it was upfront and tried to explain yesterday about how the system they are part of works,
I just didn't think it made a lot of sense to me... that there is not an easy way to track an individual implement pre delivery to the end user.

Also told her that I could not understand why a system would not prioritize a paid in advance purchase and put it above say a regular stock order.

Again I was on the border (maybe over) of rude to her and after seeing what WIFO had to say it just seems to be a system that could be improved.

Again imo from the info gleaned think it is a weak link in the system. Not much the sales lady could do above what she did.
Should also add that there could have been a 100 + orders in front of mine that were in the Que in July for WIFO to build just from the LS batch.
This info probably is not shared or available to the individual sales people, but as in this case they are the recipients of the anger when a buyers implement is not delivered when the original projection was given.

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #83  
I am sorry you are going through this.

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #84  
Sounds like the poster was caught in the living hell of the supposedly our workers are working from home.

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #85  
Between labor shortages and supply chain issues, we've gone from just in time, to I hope I can get one. It will get better in time, but it takes a bit of time to smooth out.

Hang in there.

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #86  
Between labor shortages and supply chain issues, we've gone from just in time, to I hope I can get one. It will get better in time, but it takes a bit of time to smooth out.

Hang in there.
Thanks,

Having a Good Thanksgiving and Hope Everyone else did as well.

Just was antsy to get a new tractor implement and let it get me riled up.

But, I agree with you airbiscuit on Not starting over.

Hard enough to get some implements...and Must be nearing the finish line on delivery

Believe Inverted blowers are still definitely a small minority of blowers sold in the US and will wait for the WIFO to arrive.
I do expect the dealer to nail this down to a reasonably soon delivery date and confirm my blowers location.
It will get here.

Sorry for taking the thread off track.

So does anyone have any new Inverted snow blower videos for this thread since that is what this thread was started for.

Would really like to see just "how" deep of snow can be handled with an inverted blower- maybe something from the big storm that hit the eastern US?

ps. If the Wifo WBPT-84 works as well as Hilbilly's Farm King PT 840 did in the second Video from this thread will be Very Happy.

That heated Cab Kubota sure looks comfortable!

Last edited:
   / Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #87  
A Kioti and 72" Inverted

Last edited:
   / Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #88  
Since we are showing snow blowers in action, here is one I made last winter.

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #89  
I am sorry you are going through this.
Thanks, and I appreciate that you were just looking out for my interests.

I have some new info from the WIFO rep who contacted me again. He was able to confirm with the Utah distribution center that the inverted 84 inch blower is my order and it sounds like there is a possibility of it being delivered to the local dealers location this coming week, which is welcome news.

He was also able to shed more light on what happened on this order. WIFO thought the full order would be delivered to Utah by November 1. The local dealer gave me a date of November 15 which was a bit of leeway.
But WIFO had some needed parts that missed their delivery date to them and had to push back the delivery to Utah. Anyway everything seems to be on track for a Good ending.

/ Couple of short Blowing Videos with an Inverted Blower #90  
... Anyway everything seems to be on track for a Good ending.
That's great. It seems the cool-headed approach is working. Wonderful!