Cover, LS versus NH

/ Cover, LS versus NH #1  

Kenn1320

Bronze Member
Tractor
LS2030H
Looking at getting a cover for my LS J2030 and covermytractor.com has a nice one from what I hear. I wish it covered the fel, but it doesnt. I noticed the price is $435 for the LS, and for giggles I went to the NH Boomer 25(I believe they are the same tractor?) and the price is only $325. Will this cover fit my tractor and if not, what justifies the extra $110?

/ Cover, LS versus NH #2  
Beats me. Should be the same size. Does it show the dimensions for each model?

/ Cover, LS versus NH
   / Cover, LS versus NH
I spoke with the guy at the shop, he said one of those prices was from last year and gave me the lower one for pointing that out. He said they are both the same cover. I ordered one, cant wait to get a cover on this toy!

/ Cover, LS versus NH #5  
I spoke with the guy at the shop, he said one of those prices was from last year and gave me the lower one for pointing that out. He said they are both the same cover. I ordered one, cant wait to get a cover on this toy!
Did you ever get the cover? What did you think about it?

/ Cover, LS versus NH #6  
Did you ever get the cover? What did you think about it?
I would think he got it by now..... unless shipping took over 8 years....
and he hasn't been on the forum for almost a year.

/ Cover, LS versus NH #7  
I bought a XL motorcycle cover for my MT225E a couple years ago for about $70 off Amazon. Covers everything from the lower front of the hood to the back of the seat. Still working good and saved me a fortune over a specific ‘tractor’ cover.

/ Cover, LS versus NH #9  
I ordered a cover for an L3400 Kubota and it fit very well from Cover my tractor. Very durable as well.

/ Cover, LS versus NH #10  
After 8 years it's probably about time to replace it with a new one.