Tractor News CT2540 Finally Delivered

/ CT2540 Finally Delivered #1  

DrRobM

Tractor
2021 Bobcat CT2540
It’s been a long wait but my Bobcat CT2540 finally arrived yesterday! Pretty happy with it so far. Only problems I’m having are the work lights and dome lights aren’t working. They worked when the tractor first arrived at the dealership. I’m wondering if one of the mechanics messed stuff up when they were adding the hydraulic top link or 3rd function valves. Anyone happen to know if they share a fuse or relay that could be the issue? I couldn’t tell from the manual. I’m hoping it could be a quick fix since the dealer is almost two hours away.

I think my wife is as excited about it as I am. We put 2 hours on it just driving around the storage unit. Our 3 boys aged 3, 6, and 8 are already talking about when they’re bigger and can drive it. Can’t wait for spring to come to get our land prepped for a new home.

IMG_2889.JPGIMG_2891.JPG

/ CT2540 Finally Delivered #2  
Hi, Nice tractor.. It might be a fuse you can just check them out and see......

/ CT2540 Finally Delivered #4  
It’s been a long wait but my Bobcat CT2540 finally arrived yesterday! Pretty happy with it so far. Only problems I’m having are the work lights and dome lights aren’t working. They worked when the tractor first arrived at the dealership. I’m wondering if one of the mechanics messed stuff up when they were adding the hydraulic top link or 3rd function valves. Anyone happen to know if they share a fuse or relay that could be the issue? I couldn’t tell from the manual. I’m hoping it could be a quick fix since the dealer is almost two hours away.

I think my wife is as excited about it as I am. We put 2 hours on it just driving around the storage unit. Our 3 boys aged 3, 6, and 8 are already talking about when they’re bigger and can drive it. Can’t wait for spring to come to get our land prepped for a new home.

View attachment 687103View attachment 687104

Nice tractor! Glad you got it and are happy with it.

As for the lights, it sounds like a fuse. Sitting in my tractor, at my left elbow is a tray. Under the tray is the fuse and relay block. Fuses and relays are well labeled. Start there. Or refer to your manual for fuse location. Good luck.

/ CT2540 Finally Delivered
Thanks. I swapped out the fuses and they still didn’t work. I guess I’ll have to wait to call the dealership on Monday.

/ CT2540 Finally Delivered #6  
Consider posting you question to the Kioti forum, you might find there is a larger audience there. Just point out that it's the same unit as a CK3510SEHC or CK4010SEHC. I just bought the Kioti version of your tractor and have gotten a few answers on the forum.

/ CT2540 Finally Delivered #7  
I wonder if the did something with a work light connection. I’ve seen some dealers wire a 3rd function. Into a work light plug because they come on with a key and share a 10amp fuse typically. Then again, I’m not even sure Bobcat provides you a spare work light connection so merely just a thought.

/ CT2540 Finally Delivered #8  
Nice tractor and welcome. I have the older version with less horsepower than you and it has been a fantastic machine.

/ CT2540 Finally Delivered #9  
what was the deal with your work lights? Just curious.

/ CT2540 Finally Delivered
Looks like it was the same problem that Kioti tractors have had with a connector under the side step that is oriented incorrectly allowing for corrosion of the connector. New connectors and everything worked great. I explained to the dealer what I read on TBN and it still took their mechanic a day and a half to find the problem. Although, I have a feeling they were just blowing smoke and had placed larger customers ahead of me. At least they drove 2 hours each way to pick it up and drop it off. Just wish they would have done a predelivery inspection before I received it.