Cub Cadet EX3200 HST Transmission Manufacturer?

/ Cub Cadet EX3200 HST Transmission Manufacturer? #1  

TractorFeverFL

Tractor
None
Anybody know who manufactured the HST transmission for the 2007-2011 Cub Cadet EX3200?

/ Cub Cadet EX3200 HST Transmission Manufacturer? #2  
   / Cub Cadet EX3200 HST Transmission Manufacturer?

Really appreciate the input Gator. I had done a search and come up with that website as a reference. Unfortunately, every part I look up says Not Available.

I really like the specs on the EX3200 but I am concerned about parts availability. That is why I am trying to find out who manufactures the HST transmission and the loader. I am hoping that after finding this out, I can go to the source, so to speak.

/ Cub Cadet EX3200 HST Transmission Manufacturer? #4  
These tractors were built by Yanmar USA check their website

Thanks, Amaxwell. I did check out the Yanmar website and specifically the links for the EX2900 and the EX3200. I am just trying to confirm that the parts for the EX3200 are available.

I know that the engine on the EX3200 is Yanmar. But I read on another thread that the tractor is Yanmar but the loader and backhoe were outsourced. And, I don't know if Yanmar also makes the HST transmission.

Did Yanmar manufacture the transmission on your EX450?

Where do you get parts for your EX450? Through a Yanmar dealer?

Thanks again.

/ Cub Cadet EX3200 HST Transmission Manufacturer? #6  
I am not sure who made the transmission ,but assume Yanmar . Parts for the EX450 are available thru Yanmar dealers . Yanmar USA headquarters is in Georgia , and the last parts I got ,the dealer ordered them from there and they were mailed directly to me which saved a trip back to the dealer. Someone there should be able to inform you of the source of both the tranny and the loader. Yanmar also made the smaller John Deere tractors for them for several years , some JD parts will also work on the EX450.

Thanks again, Amaxwell. Glad to hear that you are able to get parts for your EX450 directly from Yanmar. I would imagine it will be the same for the EX3200.

The closest Yanmar dealer is about 1.5 hours away and from the photos on Google appears to be predominantly a mower shop. But I guess I need to take a trip over there and speak with them.

I really appreciate your input. Thanks.

/ Cub Cadet EX3200 HST Transmission Manufacturer? #8  
Yanmar built the transmission through their subsidiary Kanzaki, they supply lots of transmissions to other tractor makers as well. Lots of Yanmar/Kanzaki parts make their way into other tractors: John Deere, Mahindra, Kioti, TYM, to name a few.

Kanzaki Kokyukoki Mfg. Co., Ltd.

I agree the best way to get parts is through a Yanmar tractor dealer.

The loader was probably built by Amerequip in Wisconsin, but I doubt they would deal with you directly.

So it seems like parts for the HST transmission should be readily available then.

Thanks, Katahdin.