Cup Holder for Kubota L 3560 HSTC

/ Cup Holder for Kubota L 3560 HSTC #1  

foggy1111

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L 3560 HSTC, 805 Loader
OK. So I got a tractor that will not hold the vast majority of water bottles and coffee cups without losing them on a bump. My JD was the same way. WTH is wrong with these people that they cannot design a cup holder for the USA marketplace??? Does anyone have an adaptor to make them securely hold a water bottle or coffee mug?? Thanks for any insight. (Geesh......if I were a few years younger.....I would mold an adaptor and go in the biz.)

/ Cup Holder for Kubota L 3560 HSTC #2  
Massey got it right on my little SCUT, the right size "large" contgio cup fits nice and tight. Use it all the time..

/ Cup Holder for Kubota L 3560 HSTC #3  
OK. So I got a tractor that will not hold the vast majority of water bottles and coffee cups without losing them on a bump. My JD was the same way. WTH is wrong with these people that they cannot design a cup holder for the USA marketplace??? Does anyone have an adaptor to make them securely hold a water bottle or coffee mug?? Thanks for any insight. (Geesh......if I were a few years younger.....I would mold an adaptor and go in the biz.)

The same problem exists across most of the line, I think. I know the L3301's cup holder isn't any smaller, and the one on the BX doesn't look any smaller.

I just saw an adapter that looked promising. It's in one of the videos of the new Magnum. I think it was the Welker farms vid, he pulled out this weird ball thing from the cup holder in that. There's got to be a universal version, or maybe that's something from previous Magnums that you can buy at a Case dealer.

Found it. 12:00

/ Cup Holder for Kubota L 3560 HSTC #5  
These make the best cup holders I found. Cup never jumps out & they come in all sizes.
cup holder 003.jpg

/ Cup Holder for Kubota L 3560 HSTC #6  
I can’t understand why the Asians can’t get cup holders right but on worksites I’ve never seen one with a drink on their machine, no water jug, nothing. Also the frustration with power points. Even my M7 has only 1. How to supply gps, phone, tablet, laptop, all needed for field mapping. It’s got a nice 12 inch color display that will only work with a special Kubota video system, but then you lose all your tractor info. It does have a bar for me to mount gos, video monitor, etc, but one power point.

/ Cup Holder for Kubota L 3560 HSTC #7  
I can’t understand why the Asians can’t get cup holders right but on worksites I’ve never seen one with a drink on their machine, no water jug, nothing. Also the frustration with power points. Even my M7 has only 1. How to supply gps, phone, tablet, laptop, all needed for field mapping. It’s got a nice 12 inch color display that will only work with a special Kubota video system, but then you lose all your tractor info. It does have a bar for me to mount gos, video monitor, etc, but one power point.

In the video I posted above the Case rep specifically calls out the multiple USB ports and 110 outlet. So somebody is thinking of that, it's just not Kubota. Curious to see what the M4-71/61 offer, and the new M7-172.

/ Cup Holder for Kubota L 3560 HSTC #8  
On my two New Holland and two Kubota cabbed tractors I have always installed cup holders that clamp on the door bars. These are made and sold for motorcycle handle bars. Work great in my case but I use pretty regular sized enclosed coffee mugs and water bottles. I use ...
barefootwillies.com
Since the glass on a tractor is so close to the door bar I just reverse the bolts and nut on the cup holder clamp. You can remove the foam insert for larger items.
92DBCA60-42A2-4DCC-90B8-E2F99752E499.jpeg

/ Cup Holder for Kubota L 3560 HSTC #9  
I use a beer cozy that fits snugly in the cup holder and I usually try to keep a bottle of water in it and that fits nice and tight.

/ Cup Holder for Kubota L 3560 HSTC #10  
I bought a 1 quart insulated water bottle to fit the cup holder. It's also Kubota orange.