Current PBU Roof Panel Prices

/ Current PBU Roof Panel Prices #1  

MickeyDBC

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti RX7320PC & NX4510HST
I am trying to not have a heart attack due to sudden sticker shock when I order the metal panels for the inside of the new shop/barn. I know that regular steel prices have more than doubled in the last year, but how are panel prices doing since the big runup? I need to get about another 4500 square feet of off white 26 gauge.

/ Current PBU Roof Panel Prices #2  
I bought some imperial rib panel in March and the price was normal. Still the same on when I checked just now.

/ Current PBU Roof Panel Prices #3  
I am trying to not have a heart attack due to sudden sticker shock when I order the metal panels for the inside of the new shop/barn. I know that regular steel prices have more than doubled in the last year, but how are panel prices doing since the big runup? I need to get about another 4500 square feet of off white 26 gauge.
No offense but....welcome to my world. Building a house and separate garage, budget blown outta the water!

/ Current PBU Roof Panel Prices
No offense but....welcome to my world. Building a house and separate garage, budget blown outta the water!
I started building the barn/maintenance building right before the pandemic. 4000 feet enclosed and 4200 under lean to roofs. Guys I had lined out to help put it together disappeared and materials got harder and more complicated to find. At least the main building is dry now and I have everything gathered up to do the shed roof sides. Then comes insulation and electrical so no idea when I am going to get finished. Oh, yeah, and I am remodeleing the farm house too to get it more liveable.

/ Current PBU Roof Panel Prices #5  
I just heard price increase coming at end of the month from my supplier.