Cut the Cord and switched to an Antenna for TV

/ Cut the Cord and switched to an Antenna for TV #91  
Despite our main channels changing for DTV the remote selection remains the same????
eg 2 is now 12, 7 is 6 etc but the stations retained the original ID but we still hit 2 for 2SD and 20 for 2HD, and there are 6 streamed on the one carrrier 2 20 21 22 23 24 25, repeat for other networks, this does not apply to regional networks.
4K services are on the same streaming but usually reserved for sporting events and not much help unless you have a 4K TV.

/ Cut the Cord and switched to an Antenna for TV #92  
If been a cable cutter for 3 years now, started out with playstation vue (a service like youtube tv/or philo) but now just have prime and netflix. I also have the pluto and imdb app. These are free apps that are pretty darn simular to an old cable subscription. Give these apps a try they are pretty good. I also use a tablo dvr with a lifetime subscription. It works just like a tivo, but sits on my network and I can stream over the air shows (recorded) to all my tv's using roku's.
Dave

/ Cut the Cord and switched to an Antenna for TV #93  
Pluto has a lot of content, I had not heard of imdb. With Pluto you can watch on any computer, tablet or phone as well as on a TV.

/ Cut the Cord and switched to an Antenna for TV #94  
"We had cable and internet under contract for 2 years and prior to finding this site but last year it jumped from $151 a month to $256 a month.

Cut the cable and went with the Firestick. Installed Kodi on it (btw, here are the steps to install Kodi app ). Best decision ever"

/ Cut the Cord and switched to an Antenna for TV #95  
Only thing I still use kodi for is sportsdevil.

/ Cut the Cord and switched to an Antenna for TV #96  
"We had cable and internet under contract for 2 years and prior to finding this site but last year it jumped from $151 a month to $256 a month.

Cut the cable and went with the Firestick. Installed Kodi on it (btw, here are the steps to install Kodi app ). Best decision ever"
I had that installed on my computer, every time they had an update, I lost all my favorites, and after going through that a number of times, I gave up, it wasn't worth the hassle!!.