Daedong L3502D: Reconditioned tractors selling for $10,995...worth it?

/ Daedong L3502D: Reconditioned tractors selling for $10,995...worth it? #11  
You can buy a good used relatively low hour non-grey market 30-40 HP 4x4 tractor/loader, maybe 10-15 years old for about the same price if you really keep your eyes open. I'd rather have a low hour 10-15 year old machine than anything that is "reconditioned". $10-12K will buy a pretty nice used tractor.

/ Daedong L3502D: Reconditioned tractors selling for $10,995...worth it? #12  
Re -conditioned. It could have mis matched parts every where. ie, a piston from here a piston from there a head from some other tractor, etc get the picture ??

Exactly. I would rather buy something broken and fix it right than reconditioned by someone I do not know and trust. Look for something carefully used from a name brand.

/ Daedong L3502D: Reconditioned tractors selling for $10,995...worth it? #13  
plus, whenever someone asks about your tractor you're going o have to say "Daedong" while trying to keep straight face. That's a big concern in my book ;)

/ Daedong L3502D: Reconditioned tractors selling for $10,995...worth it? #14  
There are a number of sellers at the moment of reconditioned Daedong L3502Ds. Best I can find out, this model was made between 1990 and 1996. It is variously reported as a 40hp and 42hp machine. The engine (diesel) seems to be a design licensed from Kubota. Today, Daedong makes the Kioti tractor. The price for the reconditioned tractors is $10,995 and this is a 4wd model with a FEL. Anybody have any experience or knowledge of these things? Thanks!

I have a Daedong reconditioned tractor and the parts are easy to find and the machine is easy to work on, any tractor dealership can work on these, also when they were made they don't have all the electronics on them like the new tractors today. They have metal fenders and hood, not fiberglass and Daedong was the official equipment supplier for the Olympics in Seoul.
Hope this helps.