Dealer Dealer reference

/ Dealer reference #1  

zogman

Silver Member
Tractor
Kama TS354C & Ferguson TO20
Does anyone know anything about Triple T Sales in Lebanon/Richland MO? Has anyone had a sales experience to share?

/ Dealer reference #2  
not a good one i'll say much..the dealer M&M in indiana is alot straightier guy to deal with on farm pro

/ Dealer reference #3  
tweeter,
Was there anything in particular or just everything?
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( not a good one i'll say much..the dealer M&M in indiana is alot straightier guy to deal with on farm pro)</font> I'd be interested in hearing to see if you had similar problems as me?
Thanks,

/ Dealer reference #4  
gee, I just wonder who this tweeter guy is. Could he be affiliated with M&M in Indiana /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif. Tweeter is (or was) the name they used on ebay. Sorry, its none of my business. but as a Farm Pro dealer myself, this sort of unprofessional post irritates me. Triple T and I often but heads in competition, They win some, we win some, but I'm sure neither of us would ever stoop to yet another notch from what it could be.

/ Dealer reference #5  
I tend to agree with you chip, since there's no reply to my first posted question.

Some of us who've had problems with their dealers are descreet enough not to mention them by name let alone praise another dealer in the same breath. Does this mean he has experience buying/dealing with both?....Or??.... Makes me think???