DEERE 2032R RIO EASY DEFEAT

/ DEERE 2032R RIO EASY DEFEAT #31  
My bad.. Everything working fine after following directions.. after further investigation one of the repositioned plugs was pushed out..
Resnapped it back it & now RIO 🔌 is defeated !! 👍👊💥

/ DEERE 2032R RIO EASY DEFEAT #32  
:thumbsup:

/ DEERE 2032R RIO EASY DEFEAT #33  
Works great!! Just did it on my 2032r. Easy. Thankyou very much.

/ DEERE 2032R RIO EASY DEFEAT #34  
It is sad when things like that happen but I highly doubt that JD's RIO is going to prevent it from happening. It's like Beenthere said " thrown debris ". I can't count how many times I have been driving and see somebody intentionally driving across driveways and areas of loose gravel throwing gravel and rocks at motorists and they don't even seem to care. It's like I tell my boss all the time you can't fix stupid.

Or my dumb neighbors who mow with their discharge deflectors removed.

/ DEERE 2032R RIO EASY DEFEAT #35  
I know this post is a little old, but I'm hoping someone is paying attention that knows about this, so it works, but the bracket was a little brittle and broke on me when removing these pins.. Anyone have an idea of where I can get this
1621260530130.png
thanks.

/ DEERE 2032R RIO EASY DEFEAT #36  
I know this post is a little old, but I'm hoping someone is paying attention that knows about this, so it works, but the bracket was a little brittle and broke on me when removing these pins.. Anyone have an idea of where I can get this
View attachment 698876thanks.
Do you just need the part number?

/ DEERE 2032R RIO EASY DEFEAT #38  
that would be awesome if you have it.
No idea what that part number is.. hope someone with the wiring schematic can help.
See first post of this thread that shows what needs to be connected.

Last edited: