Deere banner for t-shirt

/ Deere banner for t-shirt #1  

beenthere

Super Star Member
Tractor
JD_4x2_Gator, JD_4300, JD_425, JD_455 AWS, added JD_455, JD_110, JD_X485(sold)
Anyone get their free shirt yet? I'm planning to get an application sent in when the mail goes out today.
Banner is flying at the top of the page (at least that is where I see it).

/ Deere banner for t-shirt #2  
Hey, thanks for pointing that out beenthere, I hadn't noticed it before. I guess a trip to the dealer is in order... darn /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Deere banner for t-shirt #3  
hey there beenthere, glad you noticed the free t-shirt, if you hadn't mentioned it i wouldn't have noticed. Thank You!!!
larry

/ Deere banner for t-shirt #4  
Thanks beenthere, guess I'm going for a test drive.

/ Deere banner for t-shirt
Got the 'test' drive in, and it was a model 1600 mowing machine, cost of around $40,000. Big brute, and can't recall all the particulars. Just happened to be handy that the dealer was jockying things around in the warehouse, so away we went.

Shirt coupon is 'in the mail' as we speak. First my dealer was aware of the free shirt deal, but I suspect this is a Deere marketing evaluation to see who is paying attention to the advertising on the TBN. So do your part, and get a shirt. Keep the sponsors happy that support the TBN. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Deere banner for t-shirt #7  
...thought there was kind of (legitamate) catch, like you have to have a commercial business or such. Let me know if anyone finds out different.
Brian

No catch that I can see. Supposed to demo a commercial mower, which can be the Ztrack (zero turn) and I can't imagine there is a reason a dealer wouldn't show you, or let you demo a commercial mower. I suspect this might intimidate the 'green horns' that haven't a clue about what the commercial mowers can do or how they operate (hardly any different from the regular tractors/mowers). The dealer doesn't know (or have to know) whether you are actively interested in such a mower, or that you may just have an interest because you sit on some Board (school, village, park, institution, company, golf course, etc) that might be budgeting such a mower in the future.
Now, I say go get your shirt coupon signed. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Deere banner for t-shirt #9  
I thought that you were also entered in a drawing to win a Z-turnwhen you sent the coupon in as well--wouldn't that be the double whammy we all need /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

B8Fish
That be right on there.