Deere build your own CUT

/ Deere build your own CUT #1  

KennedyDiesel

Veteran Member
is it just me or is that thing a broken down POS? I tried to start and it keeps throwing up required changes and will not accept my selections. Air ride seat requires this, tires require that, but it will not seem to allow me to do anything under the 3046r...

/ Deere build your own CUT #2  
is it just me or is that thing a broken down POS? I tried to start and it keeps throwing up required changes and will not accept my selections. Air ride seat requires this, tires require that, but it will not seem to allow me to do anything under the 3046r...

I've had similar issues with several of the new Deere build your own pages. Ever since they made them user friendly and graphical they have been very buggy.

/ Deere build your own CUT #3  
IMHO the entire Deere site is a horror show. Deere needs to start fresh with a user friendly site.

Matt

/ Deere build your own CUT
No matter what I did one option flagged another that I couldn't have and needed to change, but it wouldn't change so I gave up. I started over skipping the Deere factory options for the tractor itself and went to accessories to get a fair idea of what I was looking at. I think what I missed was the air ride seat and the tires, but that's close enough to know that the dealer offer is worth taking notice.

Issue right now is my 3720 trade is a mess. I'm hoping one last fling in the dirt/mud this weekend and finish up the bulk of my trail project, then clean up and preform annual maintenance so it is done regardless of trade or keep.

/ Deere build your own CUT #5  
Still not working, says to make a change, and then it won't let you make it.:mad:

/ Deere build your own CUT #6  
Same here - so I called the dealer and got a price over the phone. Umm... no.

/ Deere build your own CUT #7  
I feel the site is overly complex. I have been able on occasion to find the items I am looking for but other times I have given up. The site was much simpler about 7 years ago, then they changed the way you traverse the site and its been a pita since then. Too many windows to work through.

/ Deere build your own CUT #8  
Yep. Tried building a 2025R and could not even find the loader or backhoe options. But boy oh boy, could I ever select lighting options(LOL). B.

/ Deere build your own CUT #9  
I had the same problem in "build your own" for the 2025R. Could not find Loader or bucket options but I did find the backhoe option....$8,100.00