Details to follow.......

/ Details to follow....... #1  

GerardC

Elite Member
Tractor
KIOTI CK20 GEAR.
Well, guess I'm joining the "PACK"!! Ordering my CK20 tomorrow! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Going to go over the details with the dealer tomorrow.

/ Details to follow....... #2  
Congratulations! If all goes well, don't forget the pictures when it arrives! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Details to follow....... #3  
Welcome to the Pack GerardC. I know you can't wait to get that little beast. Are you buying the HST or Gear? You'll love either one I'm sure. I'm growing Kiotis, check these pics to see how they're blooming this spring. Enjoy! John
KiotiSpring

/ Details to follow.......
Thanks John. I talked to the dealer today. I'll be getting the gear drive, KL120 FEL and the 2365 BH. The CK and FEL are in stock but the BH is on order. Should have it by next weekend if all goes okay. Guess I'll just have some restless nights until I can run with the pack. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Details to follow....... #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Guess I'll just have some restless nights until I can run with the pack. )</font> I was sure happy I didn't have to wait very long to get mine. I even took my motorhome out to th dealer's and he let me plug in overnight as they put together my CK20HST. The next day they finished it up and took it to my home. Great experience. I want to do it several times a year! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif KiotiSpring

Well, It's on it's way!!!!!!!! Just talked to the dealer and it should be here by mid week next week. If all goes "OK", I'll have it on saturday (3-27-'004) /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. If not, Tuesday at the latest /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. It is going to be a brand new unit (not the 1 on the lot as I stated B4). I'm trying to buy what I'm going to need now, fuel cans, oil, fluid etc., to get everything prepared for my new toy! Hopefully this will make the wait seem not as long. Many thanks to all of you for your feedback to my posts!!

/ Details to follow....... #7  
I'm with you Gerard. Going in Monday for paperwork and I should have mine late next week. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Details to follow....... #8  
I hope everyone gets his/her order in before the special financing changes after the 31st of March. I have no idea what they will offer after that, but it IS the season now, so I doubt they will be as good as they are right now. John

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm with you Gerard. Going in Monday for paperwork and I should have mine late next week. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

Which model are you getting? I'm getting the CK20 gear FEL & BH.

/ Details to follow....... #10  
CK20 HST with FEL and MMM - woot woot. Really could have broken it in this week with all the snow.