Tractor
Kubota MX 5800, SkidPro 4 in 1, Ratchet rake, SkidPro pallet forks
8AD91C04-D7D5-4E15-BD11-5B8C35C91F5F.png

OP
Sigarms

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
Getting off dialects and looking at references per where you're from, what other ways are there to say...

Per relieving onself of urine, how many other ways are there to say "number 1, pee, tinkle, piss, drain the lizzard"?

Per a bowel movement, how may other ways are there to say "number 2, take a shite, crap, bowel movement,"?

Generally, at a dinner party, I understand that you will most likely state "excuse me" or "I have to use the restroom".

Sorry for taking this down the toilet, but curiosity got the better of me.

Jstpssng

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota L3301
Getting off dialects and looking at references per where you're from, what other ways are there to say...

Per relieving onself of urine, how many other ways are there to say "number 1, pee, tinkle, piss, drain the lizzard"?

Per a bowel movement, how may other ways are there to say "number 2, take a shite, crap, bowel movement,"?

Generally, at a dinner party, I understand that you will most likely state "excuse me" or "I have to use the restroom".

Sorry for taking this down the toilet, but curiosity got the better of me.
I'll take "All of the above" for $3000. Plus "Take a dump", "Water the trees", "flatter my bladder"...

2LaneCruzer

Super Star Member
Tractor
John Deere LX172
Drain my radiator, take a whiz, find a jobby spot.

/pine

Super Star Member
You often here guys say..."I have to take a leak"...what they're really doing is leaving one...!