Did the Covid shot make you cranky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #1  

stuckmotor

Tractor
AC WD 34 hp/3500 lbs MF 261 60 hp/5380 lbs
I had my first dose last week and noticed I was more irritable than usual for a day or two. Did anyone else have that experience?

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #2  
Just a sore arm after both vaccines. Wife had sore arm after #1 and Flu-Like symptoms for 1 day after shot #2. (Moderna)

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #3  
My wife's did! And she isn't normally either...

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #5  
Nope, just a sore arm for me. But I have been reading, some side effects include irritability and short temperament.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #6  
After second shot Had headache for a couple hours, later in the day aching pretty much everywhere and couldn’t sleep that night but fortunately all that pretty much went away the next day.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #7  
Absolutely nothing after the first shot. A small red spot & a little itching after shot number two. Lasted a day.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #8  
Moderna, slightly sore arm after both doses, no other symptoms that I noticed. Have heard that the younger you are there is a greater chance of stronger symptoms due to having a better immune system.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #9  
One AstraZenica jab so far (22 Jun for the second)... slightly sore around the injection area for 5-6 days after, which is longer than what I typically experience from the annual flu jab.

Any other symptoms were all in my head. o_O

Perhaps I should clarify that last statement by saying that I was hyper-sensitive to anything that 'could be' a symptom. Nothing untoward happened. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.