Did the Covid shot make you cranky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #22  
I’m 52 and was already infected last spring. I don’t plan on taking the vaccination at all!
How did the sickness present itself?

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #23  
Wife and I had the Moderna. We both got the first shot in the left arm and the second shot in the right. Sore arms after each. We both had a mild temperature off and on about a week after the second shot. The pain in our left arms took longer to go away and kept coming back off and on even after we got our second shot in the right.

Can't say either of us were cranky due to the shot but I might have been now that you mention it. Seems I went through a spell of crankiness but I didn't think to tribute it to the vaccine.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #24  
Wife Pfizer 1st shot, now that you mention it, it did seem like she was much more energized later in the first day of shot and day later. Her second shot had slight flu like symptoms.

My 1st moderna soreish arm where the shot was.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #25  
If you've already been infected with covid, those people will feel much more ill from the vaccination because your bodies defense see's it as a known virus. But feeling poorly for few days, is still far better than getting covid again and ending up in the hospital,, or dying. Plus infecting other people around you, including the healthcare workers. It now appears that people who got vaccinated and got it anyway, might not be spreading it. This is still an unknown factor.

I also get a flu shot yearly.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #26  
Moderna Sore arm, couldn't lay on it to sleep. Much better the next morning but it was a lazy day for sure. Couldn't force myself to accomplish anything the whole day and didn't care. Wife got a headache right away that went away with an ibuprofen, otherwise the same.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #29  
After I got mine my phone shows 5 bars reception ;)

For the first shot (Pfizer) I had a very sore arm and felt a little off the next day. Waiting for shot #2 now.

I'm relieved that it's actually happening and maybe if enough people get it, we can get back to sort of normal later this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.