Did the Covid shot make you cranky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #71  
Not going to argue or go down a rabbit hole, but googling does not always give you accurate facts.
The chicken pox vaccine had been developed before I was even born. (Early 1960's) And I'm a grandfather.
I WAS administered the chicken pox vaccine in Vancouver Washington when I was in grade school in the 70s 80s.
I was a kid, maybe it was mandatory, maybe it was an experiment, I can't say for certain. But I can say that I remember it explicitly.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #72  
Ok, and if you rely on that as fact you would guess my age as 20-25 so that would make me less credible?
When in actuality I'm pushing 50.
Not going to argue. But I know what I know.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky?
Now, you've got me thinking. I've just been following the crowd and taking shots. Where can I read about the vaccine not meeting the criteria for a vaccine?
Homesteader13,
Please answer the question I asked you in the last sentence above.
Stuck

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #74  
Are you still with us?
Yup. Nothing but a sore arm yesterday. This morning I am feeling a bit wiped out with a slight headache, but it feels like it will wear off soon.

Temp was elevated a tiny bit this morning too. Usually runs at about 97.6 to 98 when I check in at work. This morning it was 99.2.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #75  
Yup. Nothing but a sore arm yesterday. This morning I am feeling a bit wiped out with a slight headache, but it feels like it will wear off soon.

Temp was elevated a tiny bit this morning too. Usually runs at about 97.6 to 98 when I check in at work. This morning it was 99.2.
Sounds like you got the effective dose.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #76  
Hospital stopped all temp screenings at entry for staff and visitors/venders one week ago.

Of course the temp still taken of patient.

Questions still asked as well as mask requirements for entry....

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #77  
I'm waiting for the FDA approval before I take the shot.
I’m guessing will happen sooner than later as talk is some employers and learning institutions requiring which is problematic if not approved...

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #78  
I am firmly on the vaccine band wagon, only because I'm smart enough to read a little history of pandemics.

This ain't rocket science.
6 months before it all started a friend gave me a book.

The history of the Spanish flu and other communicable diseases ....or something like that. It addressed corona viruses. All of it.....Nasty stuff!

I still think that's a bizarre coincidence.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #79  
The chickenpox vaccine was developed in Japan in the 70's. It was not licensed in the U.S. until 1995. Maybe there were some trials in the 80's in the U.S., but it wasn't available to the public in the U.S. until 1995.

I know this, because I had the chickenpox as a child in the early 60's, and again on my 21st birthday in 1992. The one on my 21st birthday was miserable. EVERY inch on my body was covered in the rash: up there, down there, under there, everywhere. In my ears, eyes, nose, armpits, between my toes, butt crack, and yes, everywhere else. It was awful. I recall sitting backwards on a kitchen chair in my gym shorts, crying in misery, and my friends coming over to drink beer with me legally on my 21st birthday, standing in the kitchen watching my mom put calamine location on my back. I couldn't drink but half a beer, as I was that uncomfortable. Me, not drinking a beer, on my 21st birthday, shows just how serious it was! :ROFLMAO:

I still have many scars from it to this day. My wife calls them pox marks.

I got the chickenpox vaccine as soon as it came out in the mid 90's. I don't want them again. I also got the shingles vaccine, as I'm a prime candidate for shingles.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #80  
The chickenpox vaccine was developed in Japan in the 70's. It was not licensed in the U.S. until 1995. Maybe there were some trials in the 80's in the U.S., but it wasn't available to the public in the U.S. until 1995.

I know this, because I had the chickenpox as a child in the early 60's, and again on my 21st birthday in 1992. The one on my 21st birthday was miserable. EVERY inch on my body was covered in the rash: up there, down there, under there, everywhere. In my ears, eyes, nose, armpits, between my toes, butt crack, and yes, everywhere else. It was awful. I recall sitting backwards on a kitchen chair in my gym shorts, crying in misery, and my friends coming over to drink beer with me legally on my 21st birthday, standing in the kitchen watching my mom put calamine location on my back. I couldn't drink but half a beer, as I was that uncomfortable. Me, not drinking a beer, on my 21st birthday, shows just how serious it was! :ROFLMAO:

I still have many scars from it to this day. My wife calls them pox marks.

I got the chickenpox vaccine as soon as it came out in the mid 90's. I don't want them again. I also got the shingles vaccine, as I'm a prime candidate for shingles.

Gheez, Moss, that sounds AWFUL. So sorry you had to go through that. I didn’t even know until now that you could get chickenpox twice. I guess I had better get the shingles vaccine! And I also didn’t realize that you could get a vaccine for chickenpox!

At least I got the COVID-19 vaccine, back on March 20.

There are people that argue that if we humans go extinct, it will be from these little bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.