Did the Covid shot make you cranky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #391  
Must be a delayed reaction for me. Been 9
days since my 2nd shot, and I’ve been cranky today.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #392  
Had our first shot at 4 pm Thursday and 12 hours later at 4 am Friday morning I woke to crazy dreaming and shaking in a warm bed like I would have expected after the second shot. My very bad sinus infection first week of January must have masked the virus. That would explain my last 4 months of dealing with blood clots in my legs and my lungs. By 6pm Friday I was feeling better than in the past 6 months. Currently at 6pm on Saturday I feel great after just doing a fast walk.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #393  
Must be a delayed reaction for me. Been 9
days since my 2nd shot, and I’ve been cranky today.
It’s been 26 days for me and I’m having a particularly grouchy day. It may have something to do with the “our way or the highway” salesman and his manager I dealt with yesterday. :mad:

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #394  
It’s been 26 days for me and I’m having a particularly grouchy day. It may have something to do with the “our way or the highway” salesman and his manager I dealt with yesterday. :mad:
I don't do well with Dillweed salesmen or their flunkies. If they aren't interested in my business My Way they can go pound sand. I don't need a Covid vaccine to be irritated.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #395  
Had our first shot at 4 pm Thursday and 12 hours later at 4 am Friday morning I woke to crazy dreaming and shaking in a warm bed like I would have expected after the second shot. My very bad sinus infection first week of January must have masked the virus. That would explain my last 4 months of dealing with blood clots in my legs and my lungs. By 6pm Friday I was feeling better than in the past 6 months. Currently at 6pm on Saturday I feel great after just doing a fast walk.

They should have tested you for the antibodies to see if you did have covid. It would be worth it.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #396  
It's been weeks since I got my second Moderna shot. I continue to have headaches and elevated temperatures. Not elevated to fever status. The highest was 100.3. Been at 99.4 all day today and it's just enough to make you feel not well. Part of it could be we went through a bad pollen season at the same time so could all be coincidence.

I'm not a flu vaccine person and probably wouldn't have got this vaccine but the wife wanted me to get it. I figured if we do it together we will live or die together. What we do know is the death rate from Covid is nearing the million person mark in the USA alone.

I have heard stories from two different people claiming they knew people that died shortly after getting the shot. I also have a friend that just had heart surgey and they were told by their doctor some blood anomalies were possibly associated with the vaccine. I think it's all speculation and we are all the guinea pigs.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #397  
I have something going on every weekend this month. Last weekend was a BBQ and beer with friends I hadn't seen in a year, this weekend is a meetup at the coast, weekend after is a houseguest, and Memorial Day weekend is a family get-together. Everybody is vaccinated. I'm still avoiding anyone who can't get their life together, but my friends are a better quality.

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #398  
I must be cranky because my kids bought me a cup that my wife serves me my drinks in. It's a tervis cup with a crab on it. 🦀 😂
67E18ED7-A6F6-4E2D-BC53-8FB2B6416AC7.jpeg

/ Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #399  
Since getting my first Moderna shot late last Thursday my health continues to improve. 12 hours in it hit me hard and was dava ju like of the first week of Jan 2021 but this time the Covid-19 symptoms were mostly gone 24 hours after shot. 26 hours after the shot I went for the best walk in 6 months and so far each day is better than the day before. Now I only use my CPAP machine for sleeping. I guess I was a Long Hauler and did not even know I had Covid-19. Blood clots started in the left leg at least by mid Jan and in right leg in March 2021. I do not know what to expect after the second shot. I guess I was not the only one to have Covid-19 and not realize it. I just thought is was a very bad sinus infection which it was but there must have been Covid-19 going on at
the same time.

Last edited:
   / Did the Covid shot make you cranky? #400  
A family member got the second Pfizer shot yesterday and today has fever, chills, etc.

Talked to a guy last night who said both Moderna shots took him down. Was about to ask for symptoms when the conversation went elsewhere. The guy is in really good shape too.

Later,
Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.