Did YOU eat a healthy breakfast this morning?

/ Did YOU eat a healthy breakfast this morning? #112  
My breakfast is coffee. Never have had an interest in eating in the morning.

My kids are like that and I don't understand it at all. :confused3::laughing:

When I was in fourth grade, I set an alarm to get up before my parents, I would eat breakfast at home and then ride my bike to school so I could eat a second breakfast. Now, the school breakfast was not great but they always had grits! :licking::licking::licking: I have always been a VERY earlier morning person or don't wake me until late morning. :laughing::laughing::laughing: AND I have to have a big breakfast. :D:D:D

Later,
Dan

/ Did YOU eat a healthy breakfast this morning? #113  
Made a simple 6 egg omelet, cooked in Irish butter, with goat cheese with herbs. :licking::licking::licking: Still drinking the coffee with heavy cream. :licking::licking::licking:

The wifey had part of the omelet, roughly 2 eggs and I had the rest.

I won't eat much of anything until dinner time which could be pretty late today.

Later,
Dan
Believe it or not, one of our local cafes has a six egg dish on the menu; and they actually call it the Heart Attack Omelet.

As for me, seven days a week I start with 32oz. of black french roast, a banana and steel cut oats with nuts seeds and fruit, topped with butter.

/ Did YOU eat a healthy breakfast this morning? #114  
Believe it or not, one of our local cafes has a six egg dish on the menu; and they actually call it the Heart Attack Omelet.

As for me, seven days a week I start with 32oz. of black french roast, a banana and steel cut oats with nuts seeds and fruit, topped with butter.

After reading that I may have to start eating breakfast after the pot of coffee.:licking:

/ Did YOU eat a healthy breakfast this morning? #115  
My usual: Half a cup of instant coffee with French Vanilla creamer added, a toasted plain English muffin topped with butter and cream cheese, and a small bowl of either shredded wheat and milk, or Greek yogurt.

/ Did YOU eat a healthy breakfast this morning? #116  
Ate at the Awful House this a.m. Some of you probably know what that is . I believe food always tastes better if someone else makes it for me .

/ Did YOU eat a healthy breakfast this morning? #117  
bananas-03.jpgcheerios.jpghemphearts.jpg

/ Did YOU eat a healthy breakfast this morning? #118  
I never leave the house without eating breakfast. Today it was bacon and scrambled eggs with grapefruit juice.:licking:

/ Did YOU eat a healthy breakfast this morning? #119  
Today I had a bowl of frosted flakes, two slices of hard salami, four lemon cookies and a glass of milk.

/ Did YOU eat a healthy breakfast this morning? #120  
Wifey made some bacon this morning...

I spread herb goat cheese on three toasted English muffin halves, then sprinkled maybe two strips of crumbled bacon on the cheese, and the put scrambled eggs on top of it all. Two eggs total. :licking::licking::licking:

Wrapped half pieces of bacon that were almost fully cooked around pitted dates, cooked another minute or so to finished off the bacon and warm the dates. :licking::licking::licking: Had this at an appetizer this pass week during a work paid meal. Very good. Full pieces of bacon would work better.

Pot of coffee with sugar and cream. :thumbsup:

Later,
Dan