Spudland
If there were a sanctioning body and pulls in my area"

"http://www.cmetractorpullers.com/"

Maybe this might help. :)

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #12  
Outstanding!!!. :)

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #14  
Nice job!

Will that Kubota engine overheat with that kind of set up, if you were to work it long enough?

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #15  
Bigkrank,

PLEASE keep us updated on when the pulls will be in January, I live in Wheeling, WV so I will be there to watch!

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #16  
Spudland
If there were a sanctioning body and pulls in my area"

"http://www.cmetractorpullers.com/"

Maybe this might help. :)

That did help a bit...i've seen some of the mini puller machine at Fair's around but didnt know anything more about em......all that being said..General Rule #11 kinda takes me out of it: :D
"11. Competitors must be no older than 17 years old at first pull of season."

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #17  
#11 kinda takes me out of it:

One can have just as much fun on the side lines teaching etc. the little ones. :)

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling
Nice job!

Will that Kubota engine overheat with that kind of set up, if you were to work it long enough?

Yes it gets hot quick, we spray water and methanol in it and EGT still runs about 1700 degrees.

Used to run an electric water pump and fan drive and it gave out a few weeks back and seized the motor at half track. Got a crank drive back on it now.

It only runs wide open (6000-7500rpm) for about 15-20 seconds at the most and that's enough. It's the same as any full size pro stock tractor in regards to sound, performance, etc.

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling
Bigkrank,

PLEASE keep us updated on when the pulls will be in January, I live in Wheeling, WV so I will be there to watch!

Keep checking here to see when they post it

Hilliard Tractor Club

It's the largest tractor pull in the world, usually over 400 hooks with pullers from normally 7 states and Canada. People from the Netherlands flew over to watch last year.

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #20  
Y
It only runs wide open (6000-7500rpm) for about 15-20 seconds at the most and that's enough.

Wow!!! From a motor that is normally run at a max of 2600 RPM!

BTW, what do you use for a transaxle?