Diesel garden tractor pulling

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling
BTW, what do you use for a transaxle?

We build/use Cub Cadet rears as do 99.9% of all pullers. Only thing that came from a Cub are the housings and you can buy those made in the aftermarket also, so you can actually build a Cub Cadet rear with not one piece actually from a Cub.

Attachments

• Diesel rear 3.jpg
    Diesel rear 3.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 5,075
  • Diesel rear 2.jpg
    Diesel rear 2.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 7,270
   / Diesel garden tractor pulling #22  
spudland check out the local fairs. i believe union has them coming up soon. as far as other pulls i'm going to skowhegan again this saturday to watch the trucks pull, i think they also have tractor pulling also. and if i'm not mistaken the big diesel tractors will be coming to clinton soon also, and when i say big i mean ones that have never worked on a farm all they do is pull a sled. there might be links on the truck site northern penobscot pullers, or maine state pulling association.

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #23  
that is really cool and not to bad on price considering what the big ones run

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #24  
Does anybody else here do this?

Welcome to TBN!

No I don't do that... But I'm very interested in it.. Very nice! :D

I would love to see a John Deere. :D

Hope you enjoy it here, & Thanks for sharing!

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling #27  
I noticed that one of your case tractors has a Johndeere hood.

/ Diesel garden tractor pulling
I noticed that one of your case tractors has a Johndeere hood.

Very good! Most morons stand there and say they didn't know CaseIH made a Magnum that small, and are serious. Even tried explaining to one guy how we build them from the ground up and he just didn't get that you couldn't go to a store and just buy one, he still don't get it.

Attachments

• Ice Storm.jpg
    Ice Storm.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 10,749
  • JD X495.jpg
    JD X495.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 25,893
  • twin 8.jpg
    twin 8.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 18,816
Last edited:
   / Diesel garden tractor pulling #29  
Great tractor, as a small diesel tractor owner, I always wondered how they would do, I poked around here in the west and most pulling orgs. don't have any classes. It gives me hope as others pick up classes.