Diesel prices take a jump yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Diesel prices take a jump yet again #1  

mrmikey

Veteran Member
Tractor
Iseki TM3160
Diesel prices took a wicked jump here (Nova Scotia) last night Apr-27-22, it went up 19 cents a liter, it's now CAN$2.27 a liter, works out to US$6.70 a US gallon, gas is CAN$1.74 a liter US$5.14 a US gallon, heating oil is CAN$1.98 a liter US$5.82 a US gallon.
How in the **** is a person supposed to live with prices that crazy, everything else will take a jump now for sure....................Mike

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again #2  
I just had a price fall (Lake Orion Michigan) on diesel, from $4.89 to $4.76 per gallon US, if you are a Kroger's Plus customer, you get another $0.03 off per gallon.

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again #3  
OTR diesel $4.85 gallon here.

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again #4  
It was down to $4.25 in GA for about a week but it’s been climbing, cheapest I know of right now is $4.59

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again #5  
$4.80 gallon last week....same as 6 weeks ago.......$3.90 before Ukraine......$2.90 before ***** @ QT....in Eastern Kansas.

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again
Diesel going up (Nova Scotia) another 9 cents a liter tonite (April-28-22) at midnight along with gas 6 cents.
So that'll be CAN$2.36 a liter for diesel, CAN$1.80 for gas.
Works out to US$6.95 diesel and US$5.32 US gallon.
When is it going to stop, when we're all in the poorhouse......M

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again #7  
During the 73-74 oil embargo gasoline hit $1 per gallon. Adjusted for inflation that would be $6.48. I’m pretty sure diesel was cheaper than gasoline in the 70s. And to add insult to injury, my dad’s 1970 Bel Air 350 CI with 2 speed PowerGlide transmission got about 8 miles to the gallon.

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again #8  
Diesel was down to $4.65gal recently, just noticed it's back up to over $5 again (I think I saw one station at 4.99 )

Sent from my SM-G715U1 using TractorByNet mobile app

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again #9  
Pump prices are high simply due to corporate greed.

Exxon, Chevron hit by Q1 market swings, but still post big revenues

www.msn.com.ico
Reuters on MSN.com|4 hours ago
April 29 (Reuters) - The two largest U.S. oil companies on Friday posted big revenues in the first quarter, but both Exxon Mobil Corp (XOM.N) and Chevron Corp (CVX.N) found themselves tripped up by market fluctuations, though those stand to dissipate in ...
iu

Exxon profits surge despite $3.4B hit from Russian exit

apnews.com.ico
Associated Press|3 hours ago
NEW YORK (AP) — Exxon Mobil reported $5.48 billion in profits during the first quarter as oil and gas prices rose steadily, more than doubling its profits compared with the same quarter last year. But the oil giant took a huge hit as it abandoned its ...
iu

Exxon Mobil doubled its profit from last year to $5.5 billion

www.msn.com.ico
CBS News on MSN.com|4 hours ago
As gas prices continue to soar across the nation, oil producer Exxon Mobil reported $5.4 billion in profit during the first quarter — doubling its profits compared to the same quarter last year. Exxon also took a noteworthy loss as company officials ...

Doubling profits, but refusing to increase output so they can keep prices high.

/ Diesel prices take a jump yet again
Diesel supposed to go up another .17 tonite in Nova Scotia Apr-29-22 so that'll be over CAN$2.50 a liter............M

Status
Not open for further replies.