Do the J series series still exist?

/ Do the J series series still exist? #1  

Annihilator26

Tractor
LS/XJ2025H
I am currently shopping for a small compact tractor, and I am leaning towards an XJ2025H. They seem like a great value and the dealer is just 5 miles away. I am planning to take a test drive (is that what you call it on a tractor?) this week, but I want to be prepared when I go. I recently noticed that the LS tractor website also lists a J series tractor which could be a good option, but it doesn't show up under the main heading, so I am not sure if this is a current model, or one they just haven't completely removed from the website.
Is the J a reasonable option, or is the XJ recommended? I don't mind losing a little capacity to save some money, and it doesn't look like there is too much difference in the models.

In general it is hard to tell the difference between the XG, XJ, XR... models and the corresponding G, J, R tractors. The description from LS is that the X models also "the added benefit of lower emissions, reduced noise and vibration". Is there anything else I should know other than the the obvious small spec differences?

/ Do the J series series still exist? #2  
Welcome to TBN.......................

I believe the G series is the only model left that has a tier 4 interim engine with fewer emission control devices. Not sure how long or if they are available and can be ordered but they are still listed on the LS site.
J,G, and R series were the older models with tier 4 interim engines. I believe the days of finding a new one on a dealers lot are numbered though there are plenty of used ones on the market.

All the X series have tier 4 engines.
XJ series is more of a sub compact and has a Mitsubishi engine.
XR series is a compact and considered a premium model tractor and comes with many options as standard equipment. The XR either comes with a Shibaura or LS engine depending on which series. 3000 and 4000 series have Shibaura, 3100 and 4100 series are newer models that have the LS engine.
XG series is also a compact but comes with fewer options that are standard on the XR's.

Of course the H means it has hydrostatic drive, no H would be a gear tractor.
C means it has a cab.

/ Do the J series series still exist?
Thank you for clearing that up. The G and XG looked like the only current models, but my guess was just that the XG was an upgraded version of the same size. It makes sense that they are just the newer models.

It sounds like it will be an XJ2025H for me then.