Do you drink your coffee black??

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #12  

kf4uda

Veteran Member
Tractor
NH TD5030, 861 Ford Powermaster, 555A Ford Backhoe, S150x SnapperPro ZTR, Polaris Ranger XP800
I cut sugar out of my coffee several months back and have gotten used to that. So far I have not been able to give up the creme....maybe someday.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #13  

stingray1

Veteran Member
Tractor
John Deere 4200 w/backhoe, Ford 3000,Case 580 backhoe
With milk or cream.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #14  

Will_C

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3560, Toro 52" and 60" ZTRs, Kubota RTV 900
Usually with cream and sugar, but no problem drinking it black. Iced tea? Nothing at all, won't drink sugared tea.

Will

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #15  

Peter 315

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L3800 HST Kubota L47 TLB
Hot and Black.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #16  

Big Barn

Tractor
More than 40 over the years. Ten at any one time. Mostly Ford and New Holland
Almost black for me. Just a "splash" of this stuff:

IMG_3898.JPG

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #17  

Oldpath05

Tractor
none
I drink it black. My dog is the psychopath in the family

Coffee, AKA Baptist gasoline. I go for the Plain Jane, hotter than a firecracker, I like it best with half&half, a little vitamin S and a fresh homemade donut if I can find one. I still like Dunkin Donuts coffee, went to Mcdonalds on a midnight jurney few years ago and thought their coffee was pretty good.

My wife's cat is the psychopath in my house...................

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #18  

hawkeye08

Elite Member
Make a pot first thing, drink black coffee all day, reheating in microwave as needed.. usually run out around 2pm and switch to water. I have a 16 glass of water nearby during the morning that I drink also. Wife drinks black coffee also..

Was working in Maryland for a couple months back in 1987, went into restaurant for breakfast, ordered "regular coffee" and it came with cream and sugar already in... always laugh about it when someone asks about regular coffee.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #19  

Oldpath05

Tractor
none
Was working in Maryland for a couple months back in 1987, went into restaurant for breakfast, ordered "regular coffee" and it came with cream and sugar already in... always laugh about it when someone asks about regular coffee.

I dont laugh when I go to a local yocal store, I sometimes spend ten minutes looking at 15 canisters of every flavor of make model there was invented on the coffee counter, espresso, acorn, hazel dazel nut bla bla bla, I just want the regular stuff, after searching over the stores coffee brad lingo, finally find it, then at the next store the canisters are all switch around with that stores coffee brand lingo, good grief.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #20  

sailorman

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota 2320
Black, all the way...
I used to drink it with a lot of cream (milk) and sugar. When I went in the Navy, the first thing we ran out of during a deployment was milk (powdered milk after that), so I gave up milk, and eventually, sugar.
But I don't think I'm a psychopath...

No psychopath does . :D