Do you drink your coffee black??

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #2  
1 teaspoon creamer. Black tears up my gut.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #3  
I find no joy at all in black coffee. That study seems really out to lunch. I was watching a documentary on Adolf Hitlers Train and even he took a bit of milk in his coffee.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #4  
Black, all the way...
I used to drink it with a lot of cream (milk) and sugar. When I went in the Navy, the first thing we ran out of during a deployment was milk (powdered milk after that), so I gave up milk, and eventually, sugar.
But I don't think I'm a psychopath...

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #6  
Black, all the way...
I used to drink it with a lot of cream (milk) and sugar. When I went in the Navy, the first thing we ran out of during a deployment was milk (powdered milk after that), so I gave up milk, and eventually, sugar.
But I don't think I'm a psychopath...

A Roy we all know you are a psychopath. :laughing:You buy guns & amo & even shoot them.:laughing:
I drink my coffee with some real milk. :thumbsup::licking:

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #7  
Haven't drank the stuff since 2004 , with the exception of when Tim Hortons staff pours a coffee even though they were told tea.
Just out of curiosity, what is wrong with being a psychopath ? There would not be nice normal people by comparason without them.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #8  
years of late night snow plowing with people always bringing coffee but no milk or sugar got me drinking it black.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #9  
I drink it black. My dog is the psychopath in the family

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #10  
I've heard of many unreliable, and/or silly, so called studies, but this one many take the cake.:laughing: Many, many years ago, as a youngster, I was at a banquet where the only thing to drink was iced tea, no lemon, no sugar. And in my teens, I used to go to an annual all night gospel music event several years where the only thing to drink besides water was strong, hot, black coffee. So I decided way back there to learn to like my tea and coffee with nothing added. It just so happens that I married a gal who drank black coffee all day when I met her and still does, and anyone who knows her can assure you she'd never be a psychopath.:laughing: