Do you drink your coffee black??

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #12  
I cut sugar out of my coffee several months back and have gotten used to that. So far I have not been able to give up the creme....maybe someday.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #13  
With milk or cream.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #14  
Usually with cream and sugar, but no problem drinking it black. Iced tea? Nothing at all, won't drink sugared tea.

Will

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #15  
Hot and Black.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #16  
Almost black for me. Just a "splash" of this stuff:

IMG_3898.JPG

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #17  
I drink it black. My dog is the psychopath in the family

Coffee, AKA Baptist gasoline. I go for the Plain Jane, hotter than a firecracker, I like it best with half&half, a little vitamin S and a fresh homemade donut if I can find one. I still like Dunkin Donuts coffee, went to Mcdonalds on a midnight jurney few years ago and thought their coffee was pretty good.

My wife's cat is the psychopath in my house...................

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #18  
Make a pot first thing, drink black coffee all day, reheating in microwave as needed.. usually run out around 2pm and switch to water. I have a 16 glass of water nearby during the morning that I drink also. Wife drinks black coffee also..

Was working in Maryland for a couple months back in 1987, went into restaurant for breakfast, ordered "regular coffee" and it came with cream and sugar already in... always laugh about it when someone asks about regular coffee.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #19  
Was working in Maryland for a couple months back in 1987, went into restaurant for breakfast, ordered "regular coffee" and it came with cream and sugar already in... always laugh about it when someone asks about regular coffee.

I dont laugh when I go to a local yocal store, I sometimes spend ten minutes looking at 15 canisters of every flavor of make model there was invented on the coffee counter, espresso, acorn, hazel dazel nut bla bla bla, I just want the regular stuff, after searching over the stores coffee brad lingo, finally find it, then at the next store the canisters are all switch around with that stores coffee brand lingo, good grief.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #20  
Black, all the way...
I used to drink it with a lot of cream (milk) and sugar. When I went in the Navy, the first thing we ran out of during a deployment was milk (powdered milk after that), so I gave up milk, and eventually, sugar.
But I don't think I'm a psychopath...

No psychopath does . :D