Do you drink your coffee black??

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #31  
hey flyerdan - come North for coffee one day, I'll buy ya a Timmy's.

scaredychicken could be a coffee snob :) I'm okay with that. after all, if the spoon doesn't stand straight up in the cup, then the coffee ain't strong enough. Dutch kids like me drank coffee out of the baby bottle. :)

my motto ... you can always make a strong cup of coffee weaker (by diluting it), but you can never make a bad cup of coffee good.

ps- being on a tight budget, but still needing my coffee fix - last week I bought the cheapest, crappiest, no-name brand, dark roast coffee, that I could find $3.47 ... it's not bad. I put it in a Starbucks jar... nobody is the wiser. ME BAD.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #32  
Black, all the way...
I used to drink it with a lot of cream (milk) and sugar. When I went in the Navy, the first thing we ran out of during a deployment was milk (powdered milk after that), so I gave up milk, and eventually, sugar.
But I don't think I'm a psychopath...

I never drank coffee until I was out of the Navy. Same with smoking. Pretty un-military at the time I guess. Gave up smoking a few decades ago but still drink coffee-- black, no sugar thank you very much.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #33  
Enjoy a cup after dinner with a shot of Carolan's. Bailey's is just a little spendy. Next trip to the liquor store, I'm going to try a few other Irish Creams to see how they measure up.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #34  
I like my transmission fluid (coffee) black.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #35  
Black and as cold as I can get it!

Iced coffee chills my psychopathic tendencies;)

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #36  
For me that was the only way to drink coffee hot and black,haven't had coffee since 12/10/10,

/ Do you drink your coffee black??
WELL - all your answers pretty will put that STUDY where it should be - in the round storage container. I drink a LOT of coffee - all hot and VERY black. I see that USA universities aren't the only vestiges of higher learning that give money for - shall we say - strange things.

You all have a good day - keep your furrows straight - your coffee hot - your opinions strong.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #38  
Black, not only black I like dark roast, darker and stronger the better. I also don’t like to drink lava, I prefer my coffee warm or even cooled off so it’s drinkable.

I don’t enjoy coffee with or without sugar and or cream so I just left out the sugar and cream and drank it black.

I wonder if a similar story is on drinking alcohol.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #39  
Black, not only black I like dark roast, darker and stronger the better. I also don’t like to drink lava, I prefer my coffee warm or even cooled off so it’s drinkable.

I don’t enjoy coffee with or without sugar and or cream so I just left out the sugar and cream and drank it black.

I wonder if a similar story is on drinking alcohol.

I got tired of the people at Timmies messing up my coffee order of 1/2 a shot of cream and 1 sugar, so I switched to black about 30 years ago. Now they can't screw up my coffee.
When I am at home I get a dark french roast from Bulk Barn and grind it right there on the expresso grand. The pot I am working on right now was made in my French press at about 11P.M. and left to steep over night. Sure it is cold! I won't burn my mouth on it and when I am finished the pot I can dump the dregs on the driveway and by spring some more of the driveway will be paved.
Yup, you can weaken strong coffee, but you can't strengthen weak coffee.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #40  
I've heard of many unreliable, and/or silly, so called studies, but this one many take the cake.:laughing: Many, many years ago, as a youngster, I was at a banquet where the only thing to drink was iced tea, no lemon, no sugar. And in my teens, I used to go to an annual all night gospel music event several years where the only thing to drink besides water was strong, hot, black coffee. So I decided way back there to learn to like my tea and coffee with nothing added. It just so happens that I married a gal who drank black coffee all day when I met her and still does, and anyone who knows her can assure you she'd never be a psychopath.:laughing:

I drink lots of coffee and lots of milk but never do the two mix outside my body! Frank