Do you drink your coffee black??

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #141  
Doofy, I have been driving to Oregon for a month or so for the last half dozen winters or so and every trip Kluane lake to the border is always the worst, it makes Tok cutoff seem sweet, but en I don't even get to see a truck form9 months a year, much less drive one;)

Saracenas, I just posted a video I took out my front window, while procrastinating going to work;) it's in the good morning thread.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #142  
Maybe it's too much to ask, but I'd like to see some pics or vids from around you to enjoy, while drinking some tea (not coffee, because it's late, 9:47 pm at my location).

Saracenas,

Here are some of my wife's photos. Enjoy! Flickr

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #143  
Doofy, I have been driving to Oregon for a month or so for the last half dozen winters or so and every trip Kluane lake to the border is always the worst, it makes Tok cutoff seem sweet, but en I don't even get to see a truck form9 months a year, much less drive one;)

Saracenas, I just posted a video I took out my front window, while procrastinating going to work;) it's in the good morning thread.

I probably mis-spoke. I personally have not been on the Alcan since 1976 after getting out of the Marine Corps and coming back home. My in-laws travel that road every year and praise the Canadian roads and complain about ours.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #144  
Your wife's pictures are...WOW, what a great eye!

And I guess global warming is for real, flamingos in glenallen, we are in trouble;)

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #147  
Saracenas,

Here are some of my wife's photos. Enjoy! Flickr

Thank you for the link, Doofy,

How much needs to love the nature to make such a beautiful pictures!

Looks like foxes are the pets running around home. Guess you are feeding wild animals and birds including moose. And they are not scared of anything.
I've watched probably all the videos about Alaskan moose in YouTube. I think it's much bigger, than European one.

But Alaskan landscapes and their colors... incomparable with nothing!

What is that "Animal, Vegetable or Mineral" in a pic? I guess mineral.

Ha, and yeah... flamingos?

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #148  
Your wife's pictures are...WOW, what a great eye!

And I guess global warming is for real, flamingos in glenallen, we are in trouble;)

The flamingo was in salt lake city taken during her vacation. Forgot that was in there.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #149  

Rick,

I guess needs to sign in into Instagram to be able to open your pics.

/ Do you drink your coffee black?? #150  
Thank you for the link, Doofy,

How much needs to love the nature to make such a beautiful pictures!

Looks like foxes are the pets running around home. Guess you are feeding wild animals and birds including moose. And they are not scared of anything.
I've watched probably all the videos about Alaskan moose in YouTube. I think it's much bigger, than European one.

But Alaskan landscapes and their colors... incomparable with nothing!

What is that "Animal, Vegetable or Mineral" in a pic? I guess mineral.

Ha, and yeah... flamingos?

You are welcome. Most of the photos were taken around the old homestead. About all we feed are the birds because we enjoy watching them. The other critters are just passing through. The animal, vegetable or mineral photo is a macro shot of a "hard rock candy lollipop".