Do you guys think this lt245 is worth it?

/ Do you guys think this lt245 is worth it? #1  

Boganism

Tractor
None
Since the previous Massey I was looking at (and admittedly preparing to buy) was sold, I had another look and found this, seeing as I'm not really knowledgeable on the older Kubotas, what do you guys think of this? Whislt I was wishing for a mid-mount, sofar I've realized I'm much more interested in a loader than a mid-mount. I found out the model is a lt245, the price is 6k aud, or 3900usd

If the Kubotas unsuitable, there's also this, but the high price makes me alittle iffy

Last edited:
   / Do you guys think this lt245 is worth it? #2  
Only 2wd which isn't all that good with a loader and it has worn turf tires on it as well so not much traction. Looks pretty whipped out but then I have no idea what the market is like in Oz on the first place.

/ Do you guys think this lt245 is worth it?
Truth be told, the aus market is.....
Well put it this way, a te20 is cheap as dirt, but anything not from the 40s and that moves is extremely expensive. A Kubota with less than 18hp often goes for around 6-10K, so extremely overpriced for what you get (semi okay lawn mowers for instance are 6K aud)
Only 2wd which isn't all that good with a loader and it has worn turf tires on it as well so not much traction. Looks pretty whipped out but then I have no idea what the market is like in Oz on the first place.