Do you know what the purple paint law is?

/ Do you know what the purple paint law is? #251  
I park on the end of the lot because it's easier to get into and out of the space. Also, I generally can choose the same spot each time so that I don't need to remember where the truck is each time.

/ Do you know what the purple paint law is? #252  
Why do you think parts of country where it's considered ok taking mid-night strolls around other people's properties are the same parts where honest people are frightened to be after dark? That's a rhetorical question,everyone knows but still insist's remainder of country should be the same as they are. Isn't that top of the list for fake news? "One for all,all for one and everybody share's (mainly share's my money).
Ask any judge,law inforcment officer or prosacutor what a thief's #1 excuse is for taking other people's things and they will tell you it's split between "they weren't using it anyhow,they had more than they needed,I didn't know it belonged to someone,I thought it would be ok if I borrowed it" and drum roll "socity pressured me into it so I'm innocent and socity is to blame".
No thank you,I like things just the way they are in Texas. If I need to go on someone else's property I'll ask permission or risk having my ass kicked if caught without permission. What you call a breath of fresh air and stroll around our property we know to be "casing things out".

/ Do you know what the purple paint law is? #253  
They must have had a purple picket fence...

/ Do you know what the purple paint law is? #255  
No... it's the county's demographics.
Is that why they say "It takes all kinds"? My link has to be an example of the lowest type of human(?) imaginable.

/ Do you know what the purple paint law is? #256  
They must have had a purple picket fence...

The unfortunate thing about ignorant people that write these stories don't mention where the slimeball is actually from...
...Anyone care to take a guess what northern state the guy might be from ??

/ Do you know what the purple paint law is? #257  
Friends always ask why we park way other end of a parking lot...E X E R C I S E!
That little bit over time helps.
Groceries, same thing. Who needs a stinkin cart. Carry the 50# bag.

/ Do you know what the purple paint law is? #258  
Piney the fake news doesn't do that out of ignorance,they do it intentional to better fit their narrative.

/ Do you know what the purple paint law is? #259  
Anything to make Florida look bad seems to be the “news” #1 story lately
Liars

Taken today while cutting a ROW from cab of farm tractor
1627008431262.png

/ Do you know what the purple paint law is? #260  
^^^^^
That's a nasty looking patch of weeds.