Dog pics

/ Dog pics #4,193  
They are growing and getting better looking by the day. We are for sure keeping the female, she is the one with the one brown patch on the eye. I am giving a friend of mine one of the other two which are males. But have not decided on that yet. We are attached to all of them. Will be a tough decision but me and wife are thinking about keeping two instead of just the female.
A2CA3619-6238-4100-A54E-0278FE72C796.jpeg
81C5088E-EC4B-499C-989A-902949F0D209.jpeg

/ Dog pics #4,196  
No. The worse something smells, the more they like it. My dogs have found more STINKY things to roll in than I can remember. The latest was last week's raccoon poop that my lab couldn't get enough of. First bath for him, in a while. Boy was it BAD.
We keep live trapping 'coons and possums and moving them down the road five miles. It's taken some effort but have slowly removed the droppings for the dogs to roll in. It's the only way.

/ Dog pics #4,197  
They are growing and getting better looking by the day. We are for sure keeping the female, she is the one with the one brown patch on the eye. I am giving a friend of mine one of the other two which are males. But have not decided on that yet. We are attached to all of them. Will be a tough decision but me and wife are thinking about keeping two instead of just the female.View attachment 750157View attachment 750158
Maybe I missed it but what breed are these?

/ Dog pics #4,200  
They are growing and getting better looking by the day. We are for sure keeping the female, she is the one with the one brown patch on the eye. I am giving a friend of mine one of the other two which are males. But have not decided on that yet. We are attached to all of them. Will be a tough decision but me and wife are thinking about keeping two instead of just the female.View attachment 750157View attachment 750158
Maybe I missed it but what breed are these?
I had to look at his posting to see as well Sixdogs. June 6 posting.

They sure are beautiful pups. There are so many great dogs in this thread.