Dog pics

ArlyA

Elite Member
Houghton MI (the Lake Superior snow belt) USA
Tractor
Polaris Boss 6x6 with pods (tracks) Center actuating lawn mower by Husky
Dog photos taken over the weekend. More can be found on the dogs blog. Bottom one is our favorite UPS driver who we don't see much anymore.

If you have your mutt out and about, please post photos of that.
P1100507.jpg
P1100511.jpg
P1100520.jpg
P1100532.jpg
P1100492.jpg

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
"And stop calling me Shirley" sorry an Airplane reference jumped into my head....

She's awesome....
When my boys were around 8 or 9, I thought it would be a great movie for them to watch because I remember me and my dad laughing our heads off.

1 - I forgot about the woman jumping in the isle with no shirt on, breast exposed bouncing up and down. Big oops.

2 - I forgot about the auto pilot blow up doll. Bigger oops.

Live on learn, forgot how old I was when I first saw it.

Back to topic, walk at 0700 this morning. She's always in a rush to get to the top of that bend becuase she knows she can go off lead at that point.

D.png

MoKelly

Jefferson County, Mo, ... about 35 miles out of St
Tractor
Bobcat CT235, Bad Boy z-turn, Suzuki Vinson 500 and F-150
When my boys were around 8 or 9, I thought it would be a great movie for them to watch because I remember me and my dad laughing our heads off.

1 - I forgot about the woman jumping in the isle with no shirt on, breast exposed bouncing up and down. Big oops.

2 - I forgot about the auto pilot blow up doll. Bigger oops.

Live on learn, forgot how old I was when I first saw it.

Back to topic, walk at 0700 this morning. She's always in a rush to get to the top of that bend becuase she knows she can go off lead at that point.

View attachment 696277

Oh well.

I bet everyone laughed at the “He has a drinking problem” joke!

MoKelly

oosik

Super Star Member
Tractor
2009 Kubota M6040
Yes - he's telling me - "two hours of the hair brush is ENOUGH". With his coat this long - he's a magnet for every burr, sticker, bramble, weed seed on the property. I HAD to take this picture because the next day he was full of tiny, burr-like weed seeds. It was the brush again.

He is a registered Chocolate Cocker Spaniel.

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
Yesterday mothers day family get together at our place.

Took a break laying down, selfie with the neighbor's dog who came over and decided to take a break as well, considering I couldn't see what I was taking a pic of or not even knowing I was taking the pic, not too bad LOL
SP.png

ArlyA

Elite Member
Tractor
We just got home from a road trip to northern MN and central SD. Here is some dogs pics of them out and about on this trip. Wally on top of the bales, is very nevus of those large beasts looking at him... :LOL:

If you have your dogs out, please post pics of that.

P1100855.jpg
P1100849.jpg
P1100886.jpg
P1100935.jpg
P1100915.jpg

ArlyA

Elite Member
Tractor
More photos from the boundary waters in northern MN. Most of these are on a portage between two lakes. What is the blue stuff on the rocks in the bottom pic? :unsure:
P1100891.jpg
P1100902.jpg
P1100906.jpg
P1100897.jpg

MoKelly

Jefferson County, Mo, ... about 35 miles out of St
Tractor
Bobcat CT235, Bad Boy z-turn, Suzuki Vinson 500 and F-150
Not the brightest cat considering some of the larger dogs have been known to bring home squirrels and rabbits...

My wife is starting to get a little annoyed LOLView attachment 698289

Aww. Poor kitty.

I used to think cats made poor pets until my wife brought home a cat 2 years ago. Now, I’ve completely changed my mind.

Our cat is so nice. We are buddies.

IMG_0938.JPG

MoKelly

Frankenkubota

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX 5800, SkidPro 4 in 1, Ratchet rake, SkidPro pallet forks
More photos from the boundary waters in northern MN. Most of these are on a portage between two lakes. What is the blue stuff on the rocks in the bottom pic? :unsure:View attachment 698283View attachment 698284View attachment 698285View attachment 698286
Is that Boundary Waters canoe park? Ely MN? I've been there 4-5 times in the 70s. I lost a knife there if you happen to find one.

I have a million stories but 2 quickies. I took my dog and on portages he would wonder. One time my buddies said, we gotta go, gotta make the next camp before sundown etc etc. I had to go. We pulled the aluminum canoes over the rocks which made noise. That's all it took, he came running!

One time, if memory serves, we went in for a couple weeks and came-out to find we had a new president. Tricky Dick had .....left the Building!

Every so often you can find the logs the voyagers laid down so they could drag their canoes on portages....or so we were told.

Similar park in the UP called Sylvania. Donated by the Fisher family. Any body remember...body by fisher?

EddieWalker

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Several, all used and abused.
Matsu is now ranked the number 5 Akita in the nation. I'm not allowed to post pictures of him on FB anymore until they have been approved by everyone else. We have a few mentors that are kind of radical in what is a good picture, and what isn't. I love this picture of him, but they said NOOOO!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8185.JPG
    IMG_8185.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 49
  • 172307212_10222926805951965_2016475324886110151_n.jpg
    172307212_10222926805951965_2016475324886110151_n.jpg
    553.5 KB · Views: 45

ArlyA

Elite Member
Tractor
Out camping this weekend at Lake Ste Kathryn in the Ottawa NF in the upper peninsula of MI.
P1110005.jpg

The camp host and the front of her trailer..
P1110088.jpg
P1110128.jpg

Lets go swim!! He's not a water dog, but no one has told him that yet.
P1110108.jpg

Our camp and at the end of two days of adventures in the woods, we found him here.
P1110064.jpg
P1110149.jpg

If you have photos of your dogs out and about, please post them. :p:p

Jstpssng

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota L3301
Just another of Ruger with this year’s piglets...

Attachments

• 07BB9DDB-410B-4E58-8179-613103E8DBE3.jpeg
    07BB9DDB-410B-4E58-8179-613103E8DBE3.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 49

grsthegreat

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45SE hst cab
Wish I could see the pics, but there too large and my internet is too slow. Please shrink your pics

ArlyA

Elite Member
Tractor
Wish I could see the pics, but there too large and my internet is too slow. Please shrink your pics
I agree, we have DSL which has reasonable speed but many photos people post are HUG and take to long to view. SO I move on instead of Dling them.

Last edited:

Pixguy

Tractor
2011 MF 2410 TLB
Long but worth it imo.

An old cowboy was riding his trusty horse followed by his faithful dog along an unfamiliar road. The cowboy was enjoying the new scenery, when he suddenly remembered dying, and realized the dog beside him had been dead for years, as had his horse. Confused, he wondered what was happening, and where the trail was leading them.
After a while, they came to a high, white stone wall that looked like fine marble. At the top of a long hill, it was broken by a tall arch topped by a golden letter "H" that glowed in the sunlight. Standing before it, he saw a magnificent gate in the arch that looked like mother-of-pearl, and the street that led to the gate looked like gold.
He rode toward the gate, and as he got closer, he saw a man at a desk to one side. Parched and tired out by his journey, he called out;
'Excuse me, where are we?'
'This is Heaven, sir,' the man answered.
'Wow! Would you happen to have some water?' the man asked.
'Of course, sir. Come right in, and I'll have some ice water brought right up.'
As the gate began to open, the cowboy asked 'Can I bring my partners, too?'
'I'm sorry, sir, but we don't accept pets.'
The cowboy thought for a moment, then turned back to the road and continued riding, his dog trotting by his side.
After another long ride, at the top of another hill, he came to a dirt road leading through a ranch gate that looked as if it had never been closed. As he approached the gate, he saw a man inside, leaning against a tree and reading a book.
'Excuse me,' he called to the man. 'Do you have any water?'
'Sure, there's a pump right over there. Help yourself.'
'How about my friends here?' the traveler gestured to the dog and his horse.
'Of course! They look thirsty, too,' said the man.
The trio went through the gate, and sure enough, there was an old-fashioned hand pump with buckets beside it. The traveler filled a cup and the buckets with wonderfully cool water and took a long drink, as did his horse and dog.
When they were full, he walked back to the man who was still standing by the tree;
'What do you call this place?' the traveler asked.
'This is Heaven,' he answered.
'That's confusing,' the traveler said. 'The man down the road said that was Heaven, too.'
'Oh, you mean the place with the glitzy, gold street and fake pearly gates? That's hell.'
'Doesn't it make you angry when they use your name like that?'
'Not at all. Actually, we're happy they screen out the folks who would leave their best friends behind...'

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
The difference between cats and dogs...

TEST.png

We found that cat as a little kitten on the road while walking. He's really kind of screwed up the cat/dog dynamics of the house because for the last 15 years, cats stay on their floor and the dogs stay on theirs (we found out the hard way after trying to get the first cat out of the fireplace 15 years ago). Cat is either very stupid or has gonads of steel. Thing is, if he's outside and the dogs go out, house rules are out apparently and he looks for a tree fast.

beckmurph

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota LX2610 TLB
Long but worth it imo.

An old cowboy was riding his trusty horse followed by his faithful dog along an unfamiliar road. The cowboy was enjoying the new scenery, when he suddenly remembered dying, and realized the dog beside him had been dead for years, as had his horse. Confused, he wondered what was happening, and where the trail was leading them.
After a while, they came to a high, white stone wall that looked like fine marble. At the top of a long hill, it was broken by a tall arch topped by a golden letter "H" that glowed in the sunlight. Standing before it, he saw a magnificent gate in the arch that looked like mother-of-pearl, and the street that led to the gate looked like gold.
He rode toward the gate, and as he got closer, he saw a man at a desk to one side. Parched and tired out by his journey, he called out;
'Excuse me, where are we?'
'This is Heaven, sir,' the man answered.
'Wow! Would you happen to have some water?' the man asked.
'Of course, sir. Come right in, and I'll have some ice water brought right up.'
As the gate began to open, the cowboy asked 'Can I bring my partners, too?'
'I'm sorry, sir, but we don't accept pets.'
The cowboy thought for a moment, then turned back to the road and continued riding, his dog trotting by his side.
After another long ride, at the top of another hill, he came to a dirt road leading through a ranch gate that looked as if it had never been closed. As he approached the gate, he saw a man inside, leaning against a tree and reading a book.
'Excuse me,' he called to the man. 'Do you have any water?'
'Sure, there's a pump right over there. Help yourself.'
'How about my friends here?' the traveler gestured to the dog and his horse.
'Of course! They look thirsty, too,' said the man.
The trio went through the gate, and sure enough, there was an old-fashioned hand pump with buckets beside it. The traveler filled a cup and the buckets with wonderfully cool water and took a long drink, as did his horse and dog.
When they were full, he walked back to the man who was still standing by the tree;
'What do you call this place?' the traveler asked.
'This is Heaven,' he answered.
'That's confusing,' the traveler said. 'The man down the road said that was Heaven, too.'
'Oh, you mean the place with the glitzy, gold street and fake pearly gates? That's hell.'
'Doesn't it make you angry when they use your name like that?'
'Not at all. Actually, we're happy they screen out the folks who would leave their best friends behind...'

One of the best Twilight Zones episodes.

EddieWalker

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Several, all used and abused.
Matsu right after coming home from a show. He hasn't had enough time to get dirty yet. IMG_8270.JPG

Kenshi is one of Matsu's daughters. She will be 16 months old on the 19th. She isn't show quality, but we consider her to be very important in keeping the others in shape. She wants to play all the time, and she never tires out!!! Kind of a personal trainer for Matsu.

IMG_8355.JPG

Jstpssng

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota L3301