Dog pics

/ Dog pics #3,171  
View attachment 663010View attachment 663009Here is Ruffie. AKA Rufus The Duffus. He was abandoned at a dog park 5 years ago. Took me 1 year but I found the young gal that adopted him in the first place. We had words. He痴 a lover but not a country dog. He壇 rather sit in the A/C. It痴 90 plus every day and muggy as can be, I guess I don稚 blame him.

With the constant rain and me living on a 1 acre mudhole while building, you get these pools of.......itç—´ not water for sure, itç—´ not quite a solid either. I call it a potters slurry. Thicker than gravy, thinner then thin set. It sticks and stains.

Also this his main squeeze, Ruby, AKA Ruby begonia

Ratchetrake came yesterday. 6 months ago when I removed the stock bucket, I put it on the corner of the pad that gets little traffic. We are going on 40 hours now without rain after 3 days of heavy rain so, I cant get the tractor to the old bucket without tearing up the pad! If we just get another 20+30 hours without rain It might dry up, might not. If y,all need to coat the walls of your pond let me know, I致e got an unlimited supply of orange clay! Honestly, that痴 common, it works.

He’s a smart boy. Glad that you took him in. He’s got smarts, that kind of heat sucks

/ Dog pics #3,172  
View attachment 663010View attachment 663009Here is Ruffie. AKA Rufus The Duffus. He was abandoned at a dog park 5 years ago. Took me 1 year but I found the young gal that adopted him in the first place. We had words. He痴 a lover but not a country dog. He壇 rather sit in the A/C. It痴 90 plus every day and muggy as can be, I guess I don稚 blame him.

With the constant rain and me living on a 1 acre mudhole while building, you get these pools of.......it痴 not water for sure, it痴 not quite a solid either. I call it a potters slurry. Thicker than gravy, thinner then thin set. It sticks and stains.

Also this his main squeeze, Ruby, AKA Ruby begonia

Ratchetrake came yesterday. 6 months ago when I removed the stock bucket, I put it on the corner of the pad that gets little traffic. We are going on 40 hours now without rain after 3 days of heavy rain so, I cant get the tractor to the old bucket without tearing up the pad! If we just get another 20+30 hours without rain It might dry up, might not. If y,all need to coat the walls of your pond let me know, I致e got an unlimited supply of orange clay! Honestly, that痴 common, it works.

That kind of story p****s me off, but it sounds like he landed in a bed of roses.

Enjoy your new ratchet rake. :thumbsup:

/ Dog pics #3,173  
That was just taken and she's 9. She still loves the hikes we take although she's winded after 30 minutes during this hot weather but after a nap she's ready to go out and chase the ball. She's still 51lbs.

Amazing. My Welsh Springer turned 7 in March, and he's much greyer, particularly around his muzzle.

/ Dog pics #3,174  
Dog and i spent 4 hours in woods chipping trees and her playing fetch.... now were both relaxing C3A80544-67B1-4E30-B7FE-28B8837DE92E.jpeg

/ Dog pics #3,175  
Working today in the home office today.

Under my wifes desk...

D1.png

Under my desk... (found at my old work at the office off the airport about an hour away).

D2.png

The brown dog is VERY lucky. He use to be my neighbors dog, and was a pain in our butt as our neighbor let him roam free (and he had another dog chained up 24/7), but that brown dog came up to me one day and actually played with me and when I sat down on the ground, he put his head on my lap just looking up at me wagging his tail. Long story short, neighbor told his son he found that dog a home (we noticed the dog wasn't around anymore pretty quickly), and myself knowing my neighbor (he use to work for a family member of his whom I know personally and was terminated from his relatives company) I called the local shelter. Sure enough, he (my neighbor) dropped him off at the shelter claiming he found the dog and it wasn't his. Our local shelter is a kill box, so I went up and bought the dog.

Neighbor has since moved and the dog is with us.

I try to instill in my sons that it doesn't matter what kind of house you live in, but how you handle yourself as a person and how you respect your family. I have more respect for my formers neighbor's dog than I do of my former neighbor.

NEVER had a better walking dog than that black dog. She's like a kid going haywire when she knows we're going for a walk (everyone else will go for a treat, but if she even thinks we're going for a walk, she's at the door LOL). Never gets more than 10 yards from us when she's off lead. She has a problem with squirrels and rabbits, so on the country road with curves, we keep her on lead.

/ Dog pics #3,177  
Happy.JPG

This is Happy. (He doesn't always dress this well.) This was taken shortly after bringing Happy home from pound, almost 2 years ago. You can tell he was a good sport about it. Doesn't it look like he's running for office? Anatolian Shepherd. Smart. Quite independent. Usually willing to compromise. (Maybe he SHOULD run for office.)

/ Dog pics #3,178  
This is my best friend - Brownie - the Chocolate Cocker Spaniel. The day I brought him home from the breeders facility. He is 10 weeks old in this picture. View attachment 663063. "Aren't we home yet, Dad?"

/ Dog pics #3,179  
It didn't take him long to settle in, did it?

Are you doing any riding this summer?

/ Dog pics #3,180  
It didn't take him long to settle in, did it?

Are you doing any riding this summer?
. Not yet. It's just been the last couple weeks that we've had weather that is warm. And up until recently - it was raining almost every afternoon. I'm NOT the type motorcycle rider that enjoys beating a path thru cold wx and rain. Many has been the time I did just that. Not by choice either. I guess you could say - I'm a fair weather rider.

Now that I have the Taco Wagon - Brownie and I can go out on "adventure trips" together. He enjoys going to new places as much as I do.