/ Dog pics #3,421  
18image018.jpg

Speaking of dogs...

/ Dog pics #3,422  
Our dog meets the BIL new puppy for Easter
dogsEaster20210404_170641.jpg

/ Dog pics #3,425  
Now I know why I didn't get any Easter eggs this year! 😞
Used to be people dyed eggs for easter with onion dye?, then food color, now they have spinning egg holders where the children hold a colored magic marker to the egg. Go figure. I hope magic marker ink is edible if it seeps though. Oh wait,,,, what kids these days eat eggs?
083ACF3B-87BA-4509-8DFC-62174DD3CBAB.jpeg

/ Dog pics #3,427  
Used to be people dyed eggs for easter with onion dye?, then food color, now they have spinning egg holders where the children hold a colored magic marker to the egg. Go figure. I hope magic marker ink is edible if it seeps though. Oh wait,,,, what kids these days eat eggs?
View attachment 693955
We did Easter yesterday and my grandson absolutely loved this. We all did an egg just to see what it was like, and I have to admit that I had fun. The ink dries instantly and there was ZERO mess. IMG_7868.JPGIMG_8025.JPG

and to stick with the dog theme, here are a few pics of the puppies from yesterday.

Kaida
IMG_7918.JPG IMG_7997.JPG

Kenshi
IMG_8004.JPG IMG_8000.JPG

Their dad is at a Dog Show this weekend in New Caney, TX. He won Best of Breed yesterday. Hopefully he will do it again today.

/ Dog pics #3,428  
View attachment 693955

Did anyone ever use White Rabbit Easter Egg dye? I remember that even to this day.

MoKelly

/ Dog pics #3,430  
Wife coming home tomorrow after spending a week at her moms.

Decided I better start sweeping :ROFLMAO:

M.png

Got to admit, when I first saw that Eye Vac my wife bought, I kind of thought it was a joke. If you have hardwood floors and dogs that shed, after having to use it, I really like it. Just sweep everything underneath is, picks it right up.