Dog pics

/ Dog pics #3,741  
ok, you gotta look real close but.....

i found hair from my ranger dog clogging up my keyboard ....he was 3 dogs ago and pure white so i could tell it was him!

quick story about supporting your product.

i bought that keyboard on craig's list 10 years ago. it was probably $2K new and i probably paid about 50% retail? Lightly Used instruments and exercise machines are a dime a dozen.

The actual keys started to stick. Went online, found it to be a common problem and also found Yamaha was replacing the entire plastic keyboard assembly, free of charge and they pay the labor!

The web page was old and the new repair program required me to pay about $75 for labor.

I was so impressed. My keyboard was 6-7-8 years old at the time and i was not the original buyer. And i beat it like a red headed step son!

I tell that story to anyone who will listen and go on to say i wouldn't buy anything but yamaha keyboards in the future!

That's the oldnormal!

Attachments

• 3D95DC4E-9927-4064-A552-ADE42FB9C905.jpeg
    3D95DC4E-9927-4064-A552-ADE42FB9C905.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 105
   / Dog pics #3,744  
The pups even help with material handling.
20210922_153858.jpg

/ Dog pics #3,746  
So pray tell, what did the good doggie do to get the award?

I assume "I passed" does not refer to a BM? Or that it was not misspelled with an "a" instead of an "i".

Seriously, very nice looking pup. !!

Thanks for the kind words...Pup passed the AKC "Good Canine Citizen" evaluation.. Ten situations whence his behavior is judged.