Attachments

• C171DCC2-7197-4D4E-9A7A-AA449E998BFD.jpeg
    C171DCC2-7197-4D4E-9A7A-AA449E998BFD.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 70
  • 1AD7F74B-F2E7-4209-86A9-3B7B29B93E61.jpeg
    1AD7F74B-F2E7-4209-86A9-3B7B29B93E61.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 74
   / Dog pics #3,752  
My Daughter and SIL have a Red female Lab. She is the sweetest natured thing in the world...but you best be prepared to throw a tennis ball if you want to sit in the back yard. She delivers it, and drops it in your lap. Seems she never tires; but will take a brief time out for a dip in the pool from time to time.

/ Dog pics #3,753  
what is all that green stuff you put in the crate? :oops:
I think she managed to kill three beds (two were huge kills, one was a slow bleed out) before she eventually settled down. Nothing to do with being in the crate.

/ Dog pics #3,754  
I think she managed to kill three beds (two were huge kills, one was a slow bleed out) before she eventually settled down. Nothing to do with being in the crate.
My current dog killed several beds before he settled down. He also chewed the release strap for the back seat of my pickup, and had a hitch in his breathing for about 5 years. Then one day he got a piece of bark caught in his throat, and in the process of coughing that up he also surrendered a piece of nylon strap which had been caught in his throat for 5 years. He also lost that hitch in his throat... 👍
He spent the first year of his life on a chain though, so I can't blame him for being nervous until he got settled in.

/ Dog pics #3,755  
surprised that strap did not cause a bigger issue after 5 years of being in his throat

/ Dog pics #3,759  
RIP Rusty. Rusty looks like a great dog and to reach 17 you must have taken great care of him. All the best and I hope that you know you did all that you could have done for him. Take care.