Dog pics

/ Dog pics #3,951  
Here is a few more historical dog pics for you guys... This is my dad working his dogs. We got them after they became to arthritic to work any more and this is why we train them.View attachment 729179

Our dear Gromit, learning to swim as a pup. Which is ironic, since she could swim like a fish.
View attachment 729181

Hearing the kids out in the lake playing, forced her into the most scary water. Note the location of the tail!
View attachment 729182

Later in life, swimming in high current and cold waster. No problem! Shew was one of the most powerful swimmers we'd ever seen.
View attachment 729184

Uh Oh ... are those "pallets in a field?"

/ Dog pics #3,953  
We just got in from a ski and here is some dog pics taken during that you folks might like. The sun showed up today which is a rare occurrence here on the shores of the BIG lake.
P1030731.jpg

This is a little canyon we skied up. The divots you see are a creek and yes, its flowing.
P1030735.jpg

Wally was told to get on top of the fallen tree.
P1030738.jpg

He was then released.
P1030739.jpg

All in fun in the life of a trail mutt.
P1030762.jpg

/ Dog pics #3,955  
A few more dog pics from today. This is what called "Back Country" skiing since its not groomed.
P1030722.jpg
P1030701.jpg

P1030708.jpg

Who can tell me what makes those funny markes just outside of the trail?
P1030692.jpg

On the way back to town, this dog was napping...

/ Dog pics #3,958  
Dear Abby,

I am thinking about renaming my new heeler to "Miss Poops-a-Lot".

She sleeps on the floor on my side of the bed and her f@rt gases could easily raise the dead. I have been avoiding facing her (the dog's) direction when I sleep. I worry about what my wife will think, she already is blaming me and I don't want to rat out my dog.

I have taken her (the dog) to the dogtor but my explanation does not seem to convey the odoriferous extremities of the situation. If this goes on much longer I might be in the doghouse myself.

What do I do?

-Nose Plugged Goeduck
What are you feeding? Try putting her on a raw diet no grains and not all the preservatives added. We are also finding dogs with alergies to things like chicken for example. Search raw feeding online a lot less mess in the yard and it breaks down quicker better for teeth, ears and coat you feed less has been most peoples experiences.

/ Dog pics #3,959  
Kenchi is one of the 2 puppies that we kept. She will be 2 in February. She isn't quite show quality, but still a very nice Akita.

The wind spinner is one of my wife's Christmas presents. I started buying her different looking wind spinners a few years ago.

Merry Christmas
My wife loves your dog thanks for posting.

/ Dog pics #3,960  
What are you feeding? Try putting her on a raw diet no grains and not all the preservatives added. We are also finding dogs with allergies to things like chicken for example. Search raw feeding online a lot less mess in the yard and it breaks down quicker better for teeth, ears and coat you feed less has been most peoples experiences.
To add to this, we've been told that the binders used in dry dog food are the cause of almost all allergy issues in dogs. Having said that, we've searched all over to find the best dry dog food that we could find. Munster freeze dries their dog food and since using it, we have seriously reduced our itching and allergy issues. https://muenstermilling.com/

With 6 dogs, and 3 of them show dogs, we want to feed them the very best food possible. Some do not like chicken, others prefer raw, some get canned sardines or salmon. We want them to eat, and for them to be healthy, but also to have excellent muscle mass, movement and beautiful coats.

We feed raw to all of them from time to time, but one of them gets raw almost daily. My wife drives to a local grocery store to get it from them. They have a refrigerated truck that parks there and everyone goes there to get it from them on certain days of the week. Texas Tripe

Most of our food is made in a crock pot. Beef, chicken and pork with sweet potatoes, green beans and sometimes something else like carrots. I've accidentally eaten it and it's very good!!!! My wife put it on the wrong shelf, in a small container, and I thought it was leftovers.

Just like people, dogs get tired of the same thing everyday, and there is a noticeable result when you change it up from time to time, and offer them something different. But they are also picky eaters if they are not starving, and you can tell by how they react to their food.