Dog pics

/ Dog pics #4,141  
Fritz in his favorite place, under my blankets.
Fritz May 3, 2022 Undercover Closeup.jpg

hugs, Brandi

/ Dog pics #4,144  
Yes, but

it takes so long for the multiple full size pics to load..... well I just move on.....
Do everyone that has slow internet a break.... load the pics in "thumbnail" size. They load much quicker and if someone is interested, they just touch on the picture and it goes full size!
I had no idea! Thanks for the advice! I will give it a try! A7C9078E-2895-44E5-ACE2-C566F5A80108.jpeg

/ Dog pics #4,146  
Thank You! I, for one appreciate it. There are many threads which I would like to read but can't because of the huge pictures. I could get a faster ISP but have been here for 20 years and don't really care to uproot and move just to peruse TBN.

It will be another couple of minutes before I can post this as the page is still loading pics which I've already seen... last month.
I had no idea! Thanks for the advice! I will give it a try! View attachment 746131

/ Dog pics #4,148  
Thank You! I, for one appreciate it. There are many threads which I would like to read but can't because of the huge pictures. I could get a faster ISP but have been here for 20 years and don't really care to uproot and move just to peruse TBN.

It will be another couple of minutes before I can post this as the page is still loading pics which I've already seen... last month.
I kinda assumed the images were "ressed" down when we uploaded. Other than loading them into my laptop instead of on my iOS items and lowered the resolution in photoshop, I'm unsure how to lower it.
btw Jstpssng I'm heading up to your county today for a few days. We miss seeing all the forests!

/ Dog pics #4,149  
Molly is back in the woods and loving it compared to the flat sidewalks of FL.

View attachment 746291
I give 11yo Molly a 50/50 chance of returning to Florida next winter. She not only was diagnosed with diabetes in January, she will not eat her two meals at 7am &7pm on her own. My wife literally has to feed her wet food out of her hand and many days she turns her nose up at yesterdays food and wifey has to change varieties almost every day. Boiled chicken breast is no problem but we're not feeding her 4 cups of chicken every day. She has to eat at those times due to having to eat in order to get the necessary insulin twice daily. My wife is a saint cuz I'd put the food down and wouldn't have the patience to hand feed her. I do wonder who's trained who but we don't want to lose her so it's whats being done.

Time will tell.