Dog pics

/ Dog pics #4,211  
I wonder which one wore the other one out? 😂

48DF6224-E79A-4E42-A9DB-5D20334D8BF2.jpeg

/ Dog pics #4,212  
I wonder which one wore the other one out?

View attachment 750702
We dog sat for our son. His dog was the perfect example of ADHD Dog would go non stop, constantly moving and on the prowl. Then drop suddenly and sleep for a few hours. Then back at it again till he was completely warn out.

Our shepherd didn't like him and would try to hurt him. So we had to keep them separated.

I got home from work, went to switch the dogs out. He pushed past me so they both were out in the back yard together.

We had around 1.5 acres fenced in out back. Was 178 feet wide, and about 360ft to the back fence line.

Sons dog took off at full tilt to the back fence line. Shepherd took off after him. By the time he hit the back fence line our shepherd was only half way to the back fence line.

Sons dog headed back to the front fence, shot past the shepherd by the time she was 1/4 of the way back to the front.

On the third pass she gave up and I could finally get my hands on the shepherd

After that, I didn't worry about it if he got out in the back yard with her. She couldn't come close to catching him

/ Dog pics #4,213  
They sure are beautiful pups. There are so many great dogs in this thread.
Setter Puppies had to be moved. They are now on soft food mixed with milk powder and water and peeing and pooping everywhere A LOT. They have been weened and are now in their new spot until we decide what to do permanently. Momma goes in at night with them. We will probably keep two of them. A good friend of mine will get the other one.
38BC01C3-B150-45F1-AE6A-B553C8F28BA8.jpeg
2F2F7A5D-AD80-4DFA-BDF6-A9F70F71CD0E.jpeg
2F6376FE-2B2B-4EE9-89F0-7FCC58C1F12F.jpeg

/ Dog pics #4,216  
We dog sat for our son. His dog was the perfect example of ADHD Dog would go non stop, constantly moving and on the prowl. Then drop suddenly and sleep for a few hours. Then back at it again till he was completely warn out.

Our shepherd didn't like him and would try to hurt him. So we had to keep them separated.

I got home from work, went to switch the dogs out. He pushed past me so they both were out in the back yard together.

We had around 1.5 acres fenced in out back. Was 178 feet wide, and about 360ft to the back fence line.

Sons dog took off at full tilt to the back fence line. Shepherd took off after him. By the time he hit the back fence line our shepherd was only half way to the back fence line.

Sons dog headed back to the front fence, shot past the shepherd by the time she was 1/4 of the way back to the front.

On the third pass she gave up and I could finally get my hands on the shepherd

After that, I didn't worry about it if he got out in the back yard with her. She couldn't come close to catching him
I recall growing up Dad had German Shepherds. One day a young stray Greyhound showed up and the Shepherds were going to put it in its place. That was until the Greyhound got into a hayfield. Then it was like adults playing ball against 6 year olds. The Shepherds laid down and gave up after a while panting like crazy.

My Border Collie is part Whippet and she very fast. But not like a Greyhound.

Last edited:
   / Dog pics #4,217  
I recall growing up Dad had German Shepherds. One day a young stray Greyhound showed up and the Shepherds were going to put it in its place. That was until the Greyhound got into the hayfield. Then it was like adults playing ball against 6 year olds. The Shepherds laid down and gave up after a while panting like crazy.
Mine stopped about 1/3 of the way back across the yard, then turned and decided it was time to go hang out inside in the AC

She's the darndest thing. Certain dogs she doesn't like. Others are her best friend.

Can't stand small critters and absolutely hates cats.

And she had a deer that would stop by for a visit on occasion.

Deer would hop the fence and wander around earing acorns. She would acknowledge the deer, deer would acknowledge her. Then they would go on about there business.

Now my mom's dog (Royal) is another story. You never know what she will show up with. Mom's got video of a fawn playing with her, bowing up and charging her Not sure what breed. She's reddish in color, maybe a cross between a lab and red healer. But that fawn would show up daily to play for about 6 weeks straight.

Mom just moved into a small studio apartment at my brother's place. 2hrs after mom got there, royal brought home a couple goats for a play date.