Dog pics

/ Dog pics #4,582  
This is Sarah and Tessa, sleeping energy at it's finest.

Attachments

• 20180908_111142.jpg
    20180908_111142.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 49
   / Dog pics #4,583  
Aftermath of a hard day doing dog duties, barking at delivery people, patrolling the perimeter fence and checking in on what her people are up in between.

Attachments

• 20230125_181322.jpg
    20230125_181322.jpg
    552.9 KB · Views: 49
   / Dog pics #4,585  
Newton's third law is: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

When you're teaching your baby brother humility sometimes equal may not be the case. Anyway, Buck learned something about pulling on one's cheeks, and grabbing one's tail. She was a great teacher, and never hurt a hair on his head. Sure, miss that Zoe girl. She was a gentle giant, but when she spoke, she spoke!

DJC12041.jpg

/ Dog pics #4,586  
^^ Reminds me of my place. My stumpy tailed cattle dog can't seem to stop healing my border collie. The cattle dog's bite is hard and the border collie reacts as your Zoe above. No blood is shed, but the message is clear.

/ Dog pics #4,587  
^^ Reminds me of my place. My stumpy tailed cattle dog can't seem to stop healing my border collie. The cattle dog's bite is hard and the border collie reacts as your Zoe above. No blood is shed, but the message is clear.
He just wants to play all the time. She had the patients of a saint, but when enough was enough.

/ Dog pics #4,588  
Ha ha, ya those cattle dogs aren't known for their soft bite.

/ Dog pics #4,589  
My Springer Spaniel was born on Valentine's Day two years ago and Cupid left his mark. Actually several and she has three heart-shaped patches on her. Here are some pics.

IMG_0851.jpgIMG_0468.jpegIMG_0923.jpg

There is a heart on the left side, right side and back. The back is better seen standing up but hard to get that picture. There is also one on her butt. I wanted to call her Valentine but bird dogs around here get one or two syllable names.

Last edited: