Don’t buy mahindra

/ Don’t buy mahindra #71  
I don't have the big models only the eMax25 and then stepped up a bit to a Max26. Super happy with both.

Mahindra won over JD and Kubota in my research in getting a hobby tractor. I'm sure each mfg has skeletons.

/ Don’t buy mahindra #72  
Regardless, I hope Mahindra and the dealership make it right.
Well supposedly it’s been in the shop for 2 WEEKS and the Mahindra rep still has not authorized or denied the claim ! That seems like very lousy service that would definitely cause me to never even consider buying a Mahindra.
john Deere had my gator in the shop two months before corporate ok’d the warranty claim. It was a long time, I need it for fencing, but things being what they are these days, I was disappointed but not surprised. Ultimately, JD paid the bill (I was very nice and patient too…I think there’s truth in “honey catches the flies…”

/ Don’t buy mahindra #74  
On the facebook Mahindra forum there are many disgruntled owners. Way more than here.
That’s because people go on there to complain. It’s the same everywhere with everything. You only hear the bad stuff because everyone else is happy

/ Don’t buy mahindra #76  
!!!!WARNING!!!! DO NOT BUY ANY TRACTOR OF ANY MAKE! IT MIGHT BREAK AND YOU MIGHT HAVE A LOUSY DEALER OR MFG REP! So just stay there setting on your couch and life will be fine:)

/ Don’t buy mahindra #77  
Mahindra Max24, made by Mitsubshi and branded Mahindra. 7 years of use with 500 hours. Preventative maintenance is done per schedule. Never had a problem. Great compact tractor, love it!

/ Don’t buy mahindra #78  
!!!!WARNING!!!! DO NOT BUY ANY TRACTOR OF ANY MAKE! IT MIGHT BREAK AND YOU MIGHT HAVE A LOUSY DEALER OR MFG REP! So just stay there setting on your couch and life will be fine:)
Well said, Gotta love the sarcasm! Considering the title of the thread and the OP not posting again.

Like another post said, I'm sure this problem was fixed and the OP might even believe that it was only fixed because he started this thread.

/ Don’t buy mahindra #79  
2014 3616 HST. Bought new. 900 hours now. Yes, we have had a couple small issues in 7 years. Biggest being pto clutch crapped out and had to split it, about 4 months after warranty was up. But I have done some hard work and even some abusive type tasks and have never broken anything on this tractor. Will I buy another Mahindra, absolutely. Will I recommend Mahindra, absolutely. But most of the dealers around me have dried up. This tractor has had no more issues than any other I've owned.

/ Don’t buy mahindra #80  
Will I buy another Mahindra, absolutely. Will I recommend Mahindra, absolutely. But most of the dealers around me have dried up.
With that kind of manufacturer support, where would you buy it/parts? I'll stick with the long term'ers.