Down for maintenance between 10:00AM and 1:00PM

/ Down for maintenance between 10:00AM and 1:00PM #1  

Willl

Elite Member
I had a doctor that once said "This won't hurt a bit". :eek:

What's this one going to be like ?

/ Down for maintenance between 10:00AM and 1:00PM #2  
We actually finished an hour and a half ahead of schedule!

There are a few new features, as we upgraded the forum software, but nothing major. I'll post later with more information.

/ Down for maintenance between 10:00AM and 1:00PM #3  
Muhammad,

Not that it is a big deal but after the maintenance when I go to “My Home” it shows 5 unread PM’s from back around 5/06. There are over 650 PM’s in my box yet these 5 got pulled up for some reason.

MarkV

/ Down for maintenance between 10:00AM and 1:00PM #4  
Interesting.... I have several messages (I think it was 5 messages, too) from 2005 that have now showed up as "new messages" ... and they are actually the messages I sent out rather than incoming messages....

not a problem for me, just FYI.

You finished ahead of schedule??? something is wrong...that never happens in the computing world:rolleyes:

/ Down for maintenance between 10:00AM and 1:00PM #5  
Mark,

We've had things like that happen before... namely, during the last upgrade more than half of my PMs got marked as unread. I think there were several reports of this happening, to different degrees.

Since you can easily select all PMs per page and mark them read, that is what I would recommend for now.

If anybody else has a large number of PMs that got marked as unread, let me know and we can look into a solution.

/ Down for maintenance between 10:00AM and 1:00PM #6  
Muhammad,

I took a closer look and though 5 show up at “My Home” everything prior to 5/06 is marked unread when I looked at the message folder. Just though you might want to know.

MarkV

/ Down for maintenance between 10:00AM and 1:00PM #7  
That's interesting. I didn't show any Unread messages anywhere except when I went to My Home and it showed 5; all 5 from 6/12/06.:D

/ Down for maintenance between 10:00AM and 1:00PM #8  
Oops, I spoke too soon. Now it shows 975 Unread.:D

/ Down for maintenance between 10:00AM and 1:00PM #9  
Since you can easily select all PMs per page and mark them read, that is what I would recommend for now.

I tried that and after doing 4 pages, it still shows 975 Unread.