DPF regeneration error s81 F11 (XG3140H with 151 hours)

/ DPF regeneration error s81 F11 (XG3140H with 151 hours) #1  

finitor

Tractor
LS XG3140H
At 151 hours, tractor started to flash code 81 F11 with 1Hz blinking amber. According to the list of codes I got from the dealer, this is Fault Code: P242F DPF Regeneration error. I haven't observed any change in how the machine operates, so wonder if it was a momentary false positive that is now lodged in ECU memory. The tractor is still under warranty but I am several hours from the dealer and don't have a means to transport it. I haven't found a way to force a regen cycle, and I tried disconnecting the battery as suggested in some other threads but that had no effect. Has anyone ever managed to do a DIY fault code reset on these machines? - Tim

/ DPF regeneration error s81 F11 (XG3140H with 151 hours) #2  
Force regen requires tractor stationary with parking break on red light for brake engagement. Hold regen button down 3 seconds and it will begin the activity. I actually had flashing triangle and regen light with f080-11 code. I should have parked it and started regen instead the tractor started it 5 minutes into flashing light. Cycle lasted 45 minutes then the temp light went on for regen. Unit ran cycle and all was good. This at 86 hours on shuttle shift xr3135. I saw you tube clip where guy with ls4140! Performs regen manually every 50 hours regardless this might be smart idea to keep DPF clean. All depends how often your machines isles over being worked. No doubt the EPA add on is in charted territory for a lot of us.

/ DPF regeneration error s81 F11 (XG3140H with 151 hours)
Thanks Rodney, unfortunately this fault condition seems to disable force regen function.

/ DPF regeneration error s81 F11 (XG3140H with 151 hours) #4  
Did your dealer suggest there may be an updated pcm strategy that addresses those faults? Might be a service bulletin ?

/ DPF regeneration error s81 F11 (XG3140H with 151 hours)
Dealer wasn't aware of a software update specific to this issue, but he spoke with LS and there is a service bulletin relating to 4 wiring harnesses in this tractor that need replacing, so seems like I will have to take my lumps and truck the thing in.

/ DPF regeneration error s81 F11 (XG3140H with 151 hours) #6  
Dose anyone know what f03 code is for a new holland boomer 40?