EA COUPON thru July 4th!! #Merica

/ EA COUPON thru July 4th!! #Merica #1  

EverythingAttachments

Elite Member
Tractor
Which One do you want to know about?
We almost never have any discounts/coupons/sales, but heeeere we go!
www.(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)

Travis

1.jpg

/ EA COUPON thru July 4th!! #Merica
what is the current lead time for box blades?
Hey man,
Our current estimate is 4ish months or so. Can't wait for the new factory to start lowering it!!
Travis

Oh, and all the EA Xtreme models are now WICKED!!

20210112_110032s.jpg

Are post hole diggers the same longer lead times?
Most of those have been shipping in 3-4ish weeks or less. All Category 1 models will ship free to your home, ground shipping.
Travis

/ EA COUPON thru July 4th!! #Merica #6  
Oh, and all the EA Xtreme models are now WICKED!!
It is just the ripper shanks that make it "Wicked"
Are the shanks the same length (depth below cutting edge) in the:

EA Wicked XTreme Duty Compact Tractor Box Blade V2
and the
EA Wicked XTreme Duty Box Blade For Tractors with 30-70 HP
https://www.(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)/v/vspfiles/templates/EA/images/clear1x1.gif
I like the extra weight listed in the non compact version, but feel like I'm missing something since it isn't V2 lol

It is just the ripper shanks that make it "Wicked"
Are the shanks the same length (depth below cutting edge) in the:

EA Wicked XTreme Duty Compact Tractor Box Blade V2
and the
EA Wicked XTreme Duty Box Blade For Tractors with 30-70 HP
https://www.(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)/v/vspfiles/templates/EA/images/clear1x1.gif
I like the extra weight listed in the non compact version, but feel like I'm missing something since it isn't V2 lol
Yeah, our product pages/details/videos need updating in a major way because guys have been getting wayyy more than they bargain for, when it comes to sooo many EA attachments.

ALL EA Xtreme box blades are now Wicked, and have been for several months.
Besides the 100% Hardox 450 rippers, the holders are also Hardox and they feature our easy adjust design. Patented. No pressed on tips, so you could back up with the rippers down and not tear anything up.

With that being said, the Xtreme 30-70 is essentially a V2 as well. It has longer ripper shanks, more bracing in between the moldboards, heavier hitch, more gusseting, and is Category 1 and 2. For a 40hp tractor, I think the money difference is well worth it for the heavier 30-70 model vs our compact.

Ted is planning to make lots of new product vids and refresh our pages with current details and pics. Also, we need to get more of this stuff out in the dirt to show you guys!

Speaking of dirt, here's our last testing vid featuring the Wicked Compact Box Blade on our Kubota L6060. Wicked Crazy Abuse!!
Travis