electric in my barn.....need help

/ electric in my barn.....need help #11  
Aside from the things mentioned above, I will say water and insulation. I know my 40x50 is about 15 degrees cooler in the summer than outside with an insulated attic and walls. Thru the summer if I have a lot of work to do in there it doesnt take more than a decent sized window unit plumbed into my wall to keep it livable. Thru the winter I have a small pot belly stove and it will get hot enough to sweat on the coldest dampest days. Water is a must in my opinion an I wish I had water to mine (maybe next summer) Makes it nice for cleaning, fire extinguishing, and I work on alot of cars and equipment so water is always needed. Also awful nice in the summer to get a drink out of the kalifornia cancer causing water hose.

/ electric in my barn.....need help #12  
Besides exterior outlets at each end having a couple spaced down each side would be nice if you ever need to store or work on equipment in those locations. Like it has been said it's better than running extension cords.

/ electric in my barn.....need help #13  
Run extra 3 conductor wire back to house so you can 3-way switch outside lights.

/ electric in my barn.....need help #14  
extra ceiling outlets for pull down work lights. Do you have outlets for a heater/ac?

/ electric in my barn.....need help #15  
I love my pull down worklights with outlet...

/ electric in my barn.....need help
I added exterior receptacles by each roll up door. That way I can have power for battery tenders, etc. without stringing extension cords all over the place.

SimS
To park vehicles outside you mean? My plan is to have stuff inside the barn plugged in....

Aside from the things mentioned above, I will say water and insulation. I know my 40x50 is about 15 degrees cooler in the summer than outside with an insulated attic and walls. Thru the summer if I have a lot of work to do in there it doesnt take more than a decent sized window unit plumbed into my wall to keep it livable. Thru the winter I have a small pot belly stove and it will get hot enough to sweat on the coldest dampest days. Water is a must in my opinion an I wish I had water to mine (maybe next summer) Makes it nice for cleaning, fire extinguishing, and I work on alot of cars and equipment so water is always needed. Also awful nice in the summer to get a drink out of the kalifornia cancer causing water hose.
Great suggestions, thanks

extra ceiling outlets for pull down work lights. Do you have outlets for a heater/ac?
I actually talked to him today about this....I think I have so many side outlets in can use those....still kicking around ceiling outlets..