ELON MUSK'S NEW CAR

/ ELON MUSK'S NEW CAR #1  

Williy

Elite Member
Tractor
Yanmar YT 235C Yannar YRC 60 rotary cutter, Yanmar RT72 rotary tiller B75 Backhoe & bucket & thumb, LS land grader
Ilon Musk's hydrogen trucks are already running on hyways on the east coast

willy

/ ELON MUSK'S NEW CAR #2  
Yeah I don't buy it.

Click Bait.

More hydrogen cars built by Tesla in the next few years than pure electric??.

I Call Bull.

This same basic statement was out 9 months ago..
April fools day coming up soon.

These so called Youtube "creators" are like vultures they pick Other YT carrion clean and regurgitate it as new content over and over again, especially when it causes a stir especially when it is completely False.

Nothing against Hydrogen for planes and large vehicles.

Electric has already killed high pressure tank fuel cell small hydrogen vehicles on price alone.

As of September 2022, there were 54 publicly accessible hydrogen refueling stations in the US,

53 of which were located in California, with one in Hawaii.

There are now more than three million EVs on the road and over 130,000 public chargers across the country.

Watch what Toyota does in the next six months if wanting to see whether Hydrogen or Electric will be the leader.
They just changed leadership of the Company over this to change course and it isn't to shift to Hydrogen.

Here is recent article about Toyota on Tesla electric vehicles

Last edited:
   / ELON MUSK'S NEW CAR #4  
In my opinion its Elon hoping to get more investors on board and nothing more.

/ ELON MUSK'S NEW CAR #6  
Yeah I don't buy it.

Click Bait.

More hydrogen cars built by Tesla in the next few years than pure electric??.

I Call Bull.

This same basic statement was out 9 months ago..
April fools day coming up soon.

These so called Youtube "creators" are like vultures they pick Other YT carrion clean and regurgitate it as new content over and over again, especially when it causes a stir especially when it is completely False.

Nothing against Hydrogen for planes and large vehicles.

Electric has already killed high pressure tank fuel cell small hydrogen vehicles on price alone.

As of September 2022, there were 54 publicly accessible hydrogen refueling stations in the US,

53 of which were located in California, with one in Hawaii.

There are now more than three million EVs on the road and over 130,000 public chargers across the country.

Watch what Toyota does in the next six months if wanting to see whether Hydrogen or Electric will be the leader.
They just changed leadership of the Company over this to change course and it isn't to shift to Hydrogen.

Here is recent article about Toyota on Tesla electric vehicles

Watch and learn...FYI...Sony sold over 18 million Betamaxes....

/ ELON MUSK'S NEW CAR #7  
Watch and learn...FYI...Sony sold over 18 million Betamaxes....

I have nothing against hydrogen especially the system that Sandy Munro featured (Plasma Kinetics) that was declassified and will be allowed Production using discs or film and laser technology to release it for fuel cell use. This is a good path even for Toyota if they still want to go whole hog on hydrogen..

High cost High pressure tank systems (10000 PSI) are just to expensive for low cost personal vehicle use.

I do think it can be made to work for larger systems at a competitive price.

I will Admit I was Totally Wrong if Tesla themselves Go public with announcement of "their" to be mass produced Hydrogen powered vehicle by the end of the year.

/ ELON MUSK'S NEW CAR #8  
if you run out of gas (hydrogen) you can always plant your butt on the fill port provided you have extra inside...lol

/ ELON MUSK'S NEW CAR #9  
That is not real...suckers.

/ ELON MUSK'S NEW CAR #10  
I almost hope hydrogen is successful, if for no other reason than I'm sick and tired of being told how ******* great electric cars are.

I like my internal combustion engine, I'd like to keep my internal combustion engine, but the government has an economy to manipulate so our politicians can make money in ways that would be illegal for you and I.