Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,211  
I got my Everlast thru Mark. I feel it was a pretty good welder, can do both stick and wire and have used both on it, though only flux core. Don't weld enough to keep/rent a bottle of gas, though it's pretty sweet way to weld, no flux to chip and all.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,212  
I got my Everlast thru Mark. I feel it was a pretty good welder, can do both stick and wire and have used both on it, though only flux core. Don't weld enough to keep/rent a bottle of gas, though it's pretty sweet way to weld, no flux to chip and all.
Me either but I bit the bullet once and own my bottle. Simple swap of tank at my LWS when empty and I have the luxury of gas.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,213  
I take Beano if I think the food is going to affect me like that!
:D

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,214  
I take Beano if I think the food is going to affect me like that! :D

"I know, right?" Hardly ever eat beans and I swear I need that stuff, or a pressure regulator for my dupa. :p

Anyway, after successful Haas-Kamp 3Ph-1Ph conversions on two 200a and a 300a Miller(s) cast off by one of our guys' employer, three of us use adapters to harness CO2 bottles from beverage service. Two regulators I've bought came with the fittings to do this. :eek:

The 20lb bev bottles have a 5 year service cycle between re-inspection and re-certification. I just bought one 'redone' in March whose stamped date gives me until that month in 2025 to get refilled. After tryouts with my HFT 170a (at 20% duty cycle :laughing:) MIG welder I'm confident to use straight CO2 with the Everlast as well now.

Any difference between 75/27 and 100% CO2 is beyond my experience to recognize. Difference between welding FC and w/gas is indeed BIG as expected. :dance1: Pop loose feeder tension and purge the hose as usual before beginning to weld.

btw, Hobart nozzle dip and anti-spatter spray have worked well enough that I haven't tried others. I can't machine new tractor parts as fast as I can weld them up/onto stuff anymore. Early work with the versatile Everlast has taught me to weld better with the comparably featureless HFT box. Now I'm really ready to take a class, just not getting my hopes up that it'll be this year. :eek: (Same with new knee or knees. :()

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast
#1,215  
Big cooler blow out sale. This is what many of you that have bought from me have been waiting for. You can't build a cooler this cheap...not with these type of components.

For those of you needing a water cooler we've had quite a bit of new ones shipped in. Some one added an extra zero to the order? lol. Anyway, there are a lot of them, and we need the space in the warehouse. These are the PowerCool 300 units, and fit units as far back as 2010. These can be used with any welder really, regardless of brand. Keep in mind these are 240V coolers and are fitted with the old dual voltage computer monitor type plug that we use on all our TIG welders. This cooler is rated for 350A @ 100% duty cycle, which is a tad conservative. It should cool up to 375 to 400A without any issue, and match the duty cycle of any welder we sell (as well as most brands). This is an extremely durable cooler, and has been for years.

This will fit new and old series. This unit does not stack, but it does make a nice package with the PowerCart 250.

This unit uses an Italian stainless pump and bronze impellor. It also uses an Italian sealed heavy duty industrial motor that direct drives both the pump and the fan.

The radiator is a a true copper core. If you compare to similar units on the market, you'll often find simple aluminum coiled tubes that offer the cooling effect. This unit uses an actual radiator type design and is very efficient at cooling.

To buy, click through here (pick up a PowerCart 250 while you are at it.). Cooler: PowerCool W3 (24V) - Welding Water Cooler | Everlast Generators

OH and price is 350.00. Still covered by the 5 year warranty.

Cart: PowerCart 25 - Welding Accessories | Everlast Generators

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,216  
Thanks for the heads up Mark. Cooler order placed. My setup is now complete. 255EXT TIG with W300 cooler, 60S plasma, and 251SI MIG. All set for my home shop and retirement side hustle.

Last edited:
#1,217  
We've had a few takers already. Its a good price.

/ Everlast Welders - Welders and Plasma Cutters by Everlast #1,218  
Excellent service from Everlast. Shipping notice on same day. Will arrive Monday. Thanks again.

#1,219  
Just wanted to wish all our customers and friends a Happy Fourth of July. We all have our histories and backgrounds if we live in the USA that are so widely diverse...but there are few things that unite us like the celebration of the idea of freedom and independence. But I think the fact that just a few minutes ago, I got back from eating a "free hot dog, chips, drink and getting a free watermelon" while listening to free music all sponsored by our chamber of commerce in our small town, and seeing people from all walks of life, and watching the "golf cart parade", there are few things like the fourth of July that can help unite us. I dare you to be mad at someone who you sit down to eat with. It's hard to do.